Monday, April 26, 2021

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation - April 26 - Full Text

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 













APRIL 26



PSALMS: 26, 56, 86, 116, 146


PROVERBS: 26


OLD TESTAMENT: 1 CHRONICLES 22:1 - 23:32


NEW TESTAMENT: ROMANS 3:9 - 31



PSALMS: 26


1 Judge me, LORD, for I have walked in my integrity.

I have trusted also in LORD without wavering. 

2 Examine me, LORD, and prove me.

Try my heart and my mind. 

3 For your loving kindness is before my eyes.

I have walked in your truth. 

4 I have not sat with deceitful men,

Neither will I go in with hypocrites. 

5 I hate the assembly of evil-doers,

And will not sit with the wicked. 

6 I will wash my hands in innocence,

So I will go about your altar, LORD; 

7 That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard,

And tell of all your wondrous works. 

8 LORD, I love the habitation of your house,

The place where your glory dwells. 

9 Don't gather my soul with sinners,

Nor my life with bloodthirsty men; 

10 In whose hands is wickedness,

Their right hand is full of bribes. 

11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity.

Redeem me, and be merciful to me. 

12 My foot stands in an even place.

In the congregations will I bless the LORD.



PSALMS: 56


1 Be merciful to me, God, for man wants to swallow me up.

All day long, he attacks and oppresses me. 

2 My enemies want to swallow me up all day long,

For they are many who fight proudly against me. 

3 When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. 

4 In God, I praise his word. In God,

I put my trust. I will not be afraid.

What can flesh do to me? 

5 All day long they twist my words.

All their thoughts are against me for evil. 

6 They conspire and lurk,

Watching my steps, they are eager to take my life. 

7 Shall they escape by iniquity? I

n anger cast down the peoples, God. 

8 You number my wanderings.

You put my tears into your bottle.

Aren't they in your book? 

9 Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I call.

I know this, that God is for me. 

10 In God, I will praise his word. In the LORD,

I will praise his word. 

11 I have put my trust in God.

I will not be afraid.

What can man do to me? 

12 Your vows are on me, God.

I will give thank offerings to you. 

13 For you have delivered my soul from death,

And prevented my feet from falling,

That I may walk before God in the light of the living.



PSALMS: 86


1 Hear, LORD, and answer me,

For I am poor and needy. 

2 Preserve my soul, for I am godly.

You, my God, save your servant who trusts in you. 

3 Be merciful to me, Lord,

For I call to you all day long.

4 Bring joy to the soul of your servant,

For to you, Lord, do I lift up my soul. 

5 For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive;

Abundant in loving kindness to all those who call on you. 

6 Hear, LORD, my prayer.

Listen to the voice of my petitions. 

7  In the day of my trouble I will call on you,

For you will answer me. 

8 There is no one like you among the gods, Lord,

Nor any deeds like your deeds. 

9 All nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord.

They shall glorify your name. 

10 For you are great, and do wondrous things.

You are God alone. 

11 Teach me your way, LORD.

I will walk in your truth.

Make my heart undivided to fear your name. 

12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with my whole heart.

I will glorify your name forevermore. 

13 For your loving kindness is great toward me.

You have delivered my soul from the lowest She'ol. 

14 God, the proud have risen up against me.

A company of violent men have sought after my soul,

And they don't hold regard for you before them. 

15 But you, Lord, are a merciful and gracious God,

Slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness and truth. 

16 Turn to me, and have mercy on me!

Give your strength to your servant.

Save the son of your handmaid. 

17  Show me a sign of your goodness,

That those who hate me may see it, and be put to shame,

Because you, LORD, have helped me, and comforted me.



PSALMS: 116


1 I love the LORD, because he listens to my voice,

And my cries for mercy. 

2 Because he has turned his ear to me,

Therefore I will call on him as long as I live. 

3 The cords of death surrounded me,

The pains of She'ol got a hold on me.

I found trouble and sorrow. 

4 Then called I on the name of the LORD:

"The LORD, I beg you, deliver my soul." 

5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;

Yes, our God is merciful. 

6 The LORD preserves the simple.

I was brought low, and he saved me. 

7 Return to your rest, my soul,

For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. 

8 For you have delivered my soul from death,

My eyes from tears,

And my feet from falling. 

9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. 

10 I believed, therefore I said,

"I was greatly afflicted." 

11 I said in my haste,

"All men are liars." 

12 What will I give to the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

13 I will take the cup of salvation,

and call on the name of the LORD. 

14 I will pay my vows to the LORD,

Yes, in the presence of all his people. 

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his holy ones. 

16 LORD, truly I am your servant.

I am your servant, the son of your handmaid.

You have freed me from my chains. 

17 I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving,

And will call on the name of the LORD. 

18 I will pay my vows to the LORD,

Yes, in the presence of all his people, 

19 In the courts of the LORD's house,

In the midst of you, Yerushalayim.

Praise the LORD!



PSALMS: 146


1 Praise the LORD!

Praise the LORD, my soul. 

2 While I live, I will praise the LORD.

I will sing praises to my God as long as I exist. 

3 Don't put your trust in princes,

Each a son of man in whom there is no help. 

4 His spirit departs, and he returns to the eretz.

In that very day, his thoughts perish. 

5 Happy is he who has the God of Ya`akov for his help,

Whose hope is in the LORD, his God: 

6 Who made heaven and eretz,

The sea, and all that is in them;

Who keeps truth forever; 

7 Who executes justice for the oppressed;

Who gives food to the hungry.

The LORD frees the prisoners. 

8 The LORD opens the eyes of the blind.

The LORD raises up those who are bowed down.

The LORD loves the righteous. 

9 The LORD preserves the sojourners.

He upholds the fatherless and widow,

But the way of the wicked he turns upside down. 

10 The LORD will reign forever;

Your God, O Tziyon, to all generations. Praise the LORD!



PROVERBS: 26


1 Like snow in summer, and as rain in harvest,

So honor is not fitting for a fool. 

2 Like a fluttering sparrow,

Like a darting swallow,

So the undeserved curse doesn't come to rest. 

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey,

And a rod for the back of fools! 

4 Don't answer a fool according to his folly,

Lest you also be like him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,

Lest he be wise in his own eyes. 

6 One who sends a message by the hand of a fool

Is cutting off feet and drinking violence. 

7 Like the legs of the lame that hang loose:

So is a parable in the mouth of fools. 

8 As one who binds a stone in a sling,

So is he who gives honor to a fool. 

9 Like a thornbush that goes into the hand of a drunkard,

So is a parable in the mouth of fools. 

10 As an archer who wounds all,

So is he who hires a fool

Or he who hires those who pass by. 

11 As a dog that returns to his vomit,

So is a fool who repeats his folly. 

12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?

There is more hope for a fool than for him. 

13 The sluggard says,

"There is a lion in the road!

A fierce lion roams the streets!" 

14 As the door turns on its hinges,

So does the sluggard on his bed. 

15 The sluggard buries his hand in the dish.

He is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth. 

16 The sluggard is wiser in his own eyes

Than seven men who answer with discretion. 

17 Like one who seizes a dog's ears

Is one who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own. 

18 Like a madman who shoots firebrands, arrows, and death, 

19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor and says,

"Am I not joking?" 

20 For lack of wood the fire goes out;

Where there is no gossip, a quarrel dies down. 

21 As coals are to hot embers, And wood to fire,

So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

22 The words of a whisperer are as dainty morsels,

They go down into the innermost parts. 

23 Like silver dross on an earthen vessel

Are the lips of a fervent one with an evil heart. 

24 A malicious man disguises himself with his lips,

But he harbors evil in his heart. 

25 When his speech is charming, don't believe him;

For there are seven abominations in his heart: 

26 His malice may be concealed by deception,

But his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. 

27 Whoever digs a pit shall fall into it. ‘

Whoever rolls a stone, it will come back on him. 

28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts;

And a flattering mouth works ruin.



OLD TESTAMENT: 1 CHRONICLES 22:1 - 23:32


22:1 Then David said, This is the house of the LORD God, and this is the altar of burnt-offering for Yisra'el. 2 David commanded to gather together the sojourners who were in Eretz-Yisra'el; and he set masons to hew worked stones to build the house of God. 3 David prepared iron in abundance for the nails for the doors of the gates, and for the couplings; and brass in abundance without weight; 4 and cedar trees without number: for the Tzidonim and they of Tzor brought cedar trees in abundance to David. 5 David said, Shlomo my son is young and tender, and the house that is to be built for the LORD must be exceeding magnificent, of fame and of glory throughout all countries: I will therefore make preparation for it. So David prepared abundantly before his death. 6 Then he called for Shlomo his son, and charged him to build a house for the LORD, the God of Yisra'el. 7 David said to Shlomo his son, As for me, it was in my heart to build a house to the name of the LORD my God. 8 But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, You have shed blood abundantly, and have made great wars: you shall not build a house to my name, because you have shed much blood on the eretz in my sight. 9 Behold, a son shall be born to you, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about; for his name shall be Shlomo, and I will give shalom and quietness to Yisra'el in his days: 10 he shall build a house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Yisra'el for ever. 11 Now, my son, the LORD be with you; and prosper you, and build the house of the LORD your God, as he has spoken concerning you. 12 Only the LORD give you discretion and understanding, and give you charge concerning Yisra'el; that so you may keep the law of the LORD your God. 13 Then shall you prosper, if you observe to do the statutes and the ordinances which the LORD charged Moshe with concerning Yisra'el: be strong, and of good courage; don't be afraid, neither be dismayed. 14 Now, behold, in my affliction I have prepared for the house of the LORD one hundred thousand talents of gold, and one thousand thousand talents of silver, and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance: timber also and stone have I prepared; and you may add thereto. 15 Moreover there are workmen with you in abundance, cutters and workers of stone and timber, and all men who are skillful in every manner of work: 16 of the gold, the silver, and the brass, and the iron, there is no number. Arise and be doing, and the LORD be with you. 17  David also commanded all the princes of Yisra'el to help Shlomo his son, [saying], 18 Isn't the LORD your God with you? and hasn't he given you rest on every side? for he has delivered the inhabitants of the land into my hand; and the land is subdued before the LORD, and before his people. 19 Now set your heart and your soul to seek after the LORD your God; arise therefore, and build you the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to the name of the LORD.


23:1 Now David was old and full of days; and he made Shlomo his son king over Yisra'el. 2 He gathered together all the princes of Yisra'el, with the Kohanim and the Levites. 3 The Levites were numbered from thirty years old and upward: and their number by their polls, man by man, was thirty-eight thousand. 4 Of these, twenty-four thousand were to oversee the work of the house of the LORD; and six thousand were officers and judges 5 and four thousand were doorkeepers; and four thousand praised the LORD with the instruments which I made, [said David], to praise therewith. 6 David divided them into courses according to the sons of Levi: Gershon, Kehat, and Merari. 

7  Of the Gershoni: La`dan and Shim`i. 8 The sons of La`dan: Yechi'el the chief, and Zetham, and Yo'el, three. 9 The sons of Shim`i: Shelomit, and Hazi'el, and Haran, three. These were the heads of the fathers' [houses] of La`dan. 10 The sons of Shim`i: Yachat, Zina, and Ye`ush, and Beri`ah. These four were the sons of Shim`i. 11 Yachat was the chief, and Zizah the second: but Ye`ush and Beri`ah didn't have many sons; therefore they became a fathers' house in one reckoning. 12 The sons of Kehat: `Amram, Yitzhar, Hevron, and `Uzzi'el, four. 13 The sons of `Amram: Aharon and Moshe; and Aharon was separated, that he should sanctify the most holy things, he and his sons, forever, to burn incense before the LORD, to minister to him, and to bless in his name, forever. 14 But as for Moshe the man of God, his sons were named among the tribe of Levi 15 The sons of Moshe: Gershom and Eli`ezer. 16 The sons of Gershom: Shevu'el the chief. 17  The sons of Eli`ezer were: Rechavyah the chief; and Eli`ezer had no other sons; but the sons of Rechavyah were very many. 18 The sons of Yitzhar: Shelomit the chief. 19 The sons of Hevron: Yeriyahu the chief, Amaryah the second, Yachazi'el the third, and Yekam`am the fourth 20 The sons of `Uzzi'el: Mikhah the chief, and Yishshiyah the second. 21 The sons of Merari: Machli and Mushi. The sons of Machli: El`azar and Kish 22 El`azar died, and had no sons, but daughters only: and their brothers the sons of Kish took them [to wife]. 23 The sons of Mushi: Machli, and `Eder, and Yeremot, three. 24 These were the sons of Levi after their fathers' houses, even the heads of the fathers' [houses] of those of those who were counted, in the number of names by their polls, who did the work for the service of the house of the LORD, from twenty years old and upward. 25 For David said, the LORD, the God of Yisra'el, has given rest to his people; and he dwells in Yerushalayim forever: 26 and also the Levites shall no more have need to carry the tent and all the vessels of it for the service of it. 

27  For by the last words of David the sons of Levi were numbered, from twenty years old and upward. 28 For their office was to wait on the sons of Aharon for the service of the house of the LORD, in the courts, and in the chambers, and in the purifying of all holy things, even the work of the service of the house of God; 29 for the show bread also, and for the fine flour for a meal-offering, whether of unleavened wafers, or of that which is baked in the pan, or of that which is soaked, and for all manner of measure and size; 30 and to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even; 31 and to offer all burnt offerings to the LORD, on the Shabbatot, on the new moons, and on the set feasts, in number according to the ordinance concerning them, continually before the LORD; 32 and that they should keep the charge of the tent of meeting, and the charge of the holy place, and the charge of the sons of Aharon their brothers, for the service of the house of the LORD.



NEW TESTAMENT: ROMANS 3:9 - 31


3:9 What then? Are we better than they? No, in no way. For we previously charged both Yehudim and Yevanim, that they are all under sin. 

10 As it is written, "There is no one righteous. No, not one. 

11 There is no one who understands. There is no one who seeks after God. 

12 They have all turned aside. They have together become unprofitable. There is no one who does good, No, not, so much as one." 

13 "Their throat is an open tomb. With their tongues they have used deceit." "The poison of vipers is under their lips;" 

14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness." 

15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood. 

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways. 

17  The way of shalom, they haven't known." 

18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes." 

19 Now we know that whatever things the law says, it speaks to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be closed, and all the world may be brought under the judgment of God. 

20 Because by the works of the law, no flesh will be justified in his sight. For through the law comes the knowledge of sin. 

21 But now apart from the law, a righteousness of God has been revealed, being testified by the law and the prophets; 

22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Yeshua the Messiah to all and on all those who believe. For there is no distinction, 

23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; 

24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yeshua; 

25 whom God set forth to be an atoning sacrifice, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done before, in the forbearance of God; 

26 to demonstrate his righteousness at this present time; that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him who has faith in Yeshua. 

27  Where then is the boasting? It is excluded. By what manner of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith. 

28 We maintain therefore that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. 

29 Or is God the God of Yehudim only? Isn't he the God of Goyim also? Yes, of Goyim also,

30 since indeed there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith, and the uncircumcised through faith. 

31 Do we then make the law of no effect through faith? May it never be! No, we establish the law.


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment