Monday, November 8, 2021

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – November 8 – Full Text

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 











NOVEMBER 8



PSALMS: 8, 38, 68, 98, 128


PROVERBS: 8


OLD TESTAMENT: EXODUS 6:1 - 7:25


NEW TESTAMENT: MATTHEW 18:21 - 19:12



PSALMS: 8


1 LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the eretz,

Who has set your glory above the heavens! 

2 From the lips of babes and infants you have established strength,

Because of your adversaries, that you might silence the enemy and the avenger. 

3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers,

The moon and the stars, which you have ordained; 

4 What is man, that you think of him?

The son of man, that you care for him? 

5 For you have made him a little lower than God,

And crowned him with glory and honor. 

6 You make him ruler over the works of your hands.

You have put all things under his feet: 

7 All sheep and oxen,

Yes, and the animals of the field, 

8 The birds of the sky, the fish of the sea,

And whatever passes through the paths of the seas. 

9 LORD, our Lord,

How majestic is your name in all the eretz!



PSALMS: 38


1 LORD, don't rebuke me in your wrath,

Neither chasten me in your hot displeasure. 

2 For your arrows have pierced me,

Your hand presses hard on me. 

3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of your indignation,

Neither is there any health in my bones because of my sin. 

4 For my iniquities have gone over my head.

As a heavy burden, they are too heavy for me. 

5 My wounds are loathsome and corrupt,

Because of my foolishness. 

6 I am pained and bowed down greatly.

I go mourning all day long. 

7 For my loins are filled with burning.

There is no soundness in my flesh. 

8 I am faint and severely bruised.

I have groaned by reason of the anguish of my heart. 

9 Lord, all my desire is before you.

My groaning is not hidden from you. 

10 My heart throbs. My strength fails me.

As for the light of my eyes, it also is gone from me. 

11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my plague.

My kinsmen stand afar off. 

12 They also who seek after my life lay snares.

Those who seek my hurt speak mischievous things,

And meditate deceits all day long. 

13 But I, as a deaf man, don't hear.

I am as a mute man who doesn't open his mouth. 

14 Yes, I am as a man who doesn't hear,

In whose mouth are no reproofs. 

15 For in you, LORD, do I hope.

You will answer, Lord my God. 

16 For I said, "Don't let them gloat over me,

Or exalt themselves over me when my foot slips." 

17  For I am ready to fall.

My pain is continually before me. 

18 For I will declare my iniquity.

I will be sorry for my sin. 

19 But my enemies are vigorous and many.

Those who hate me without reason are numerous. 

20 They who also render evil for good are adversaries to me,

Because I follow what is good. 

21 Don't forsake me, LORD.

My God, don't be far from me.

22 Hurry to help me,

Lord, my salvation.



PSALMS: 68


1 Let God arise!

Let his enemies be scattered!

Let them who hate him also flee before him. 

2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away.

As wax melts before the fire,

So let the wicked perish at the presence of God. 

3 But let the righteous be glad.

Let them rejoice before God.

Yes, let them rejoice with gladness. 

4 Sing to God! Sing praises to his name!

Extol him who rides on the clouds -- To the LORD, his name!

Rejoice before him. 

5 A father of the fatherless, and a defender of the widows,

Is God in his holy habitation.

6 God sets the lonely in families.

He brings out the prisoners with singing,

But the rebellious dwell in a sun-scorched land. 

7 God, when you went forth before your people,

When you marched through the wilderness...

Selah. 

8 The eretz trembled.

The sky also poured down rain at the presence of the God of Sinai --

At the presence of God, the God of Yisra'el. 

9 You, God, sent a plentiful rain.

You confirmed your inheritance, when it was weary. 

10 Your congregation lived therein.

You, God, prepared your goodness for the poor. 

11 The Lord announced the word.

The ones who proclaim it are a great company. 

12 "Kings of armies flee! They flee!"

She who waits at home divides the spoil, 

13 While you sleep among the campfires,

The wings of a dove sheathed with silver,

Her feathers with shining gold. 

14 When Shaddai scattered kings in her,

It snowed on Tzalmon. 

15 The mountains of Bashan are majestic mountains.

The mountains of Bashan are rugged. 

16 Why do you look in envy, you rugged mountains,

At the mountain where God chooses to reign?

Yes, the LORD will dwell there forever. 

17 The chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands.

The Lord is among them, from Sinai, into the sanctuary. 

18 You have ascended on high.

You have led away captives.

You have received gifts among men,

Yes, among the rebellious also,

that the LORD God might dwell there. 

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens,

Even the God who is our salvation. Selah. 

20 God is to us a God of deliverance.

To the LORD, the Lord,

belongs escape from death. 

21 But God will strike through the head of his enemies,

The hairy scalp of such a one as still continues in his guiltiness. 

22 The Lord said, "I will bring you again from Bashan,

I will bring you again from the depths of the sea; 

23 That you may crush them, dipping your foot in blood,

That the tongues of your dogs may have their portion from your enemies." 

24 They have seen your goings, God,

Even the goings of my God, my King, into the sanctuary. 

25 The singers went before, the minstrels followed after,

In the midst of the ladies playing with timbrels, 

26"Bless God in the congregations,

Even the Lord in the assembly of Yisra'el!" 

27 There is little Binyamin, their ruler,

The princes of Yehudah, their council,

The princes of Zevulun, and the princes of Naftali. 

28 Your God has commanded your strength.

Strengthen, God, that which you have done for us. 

29 Because of your temple at Yerushalayim,

Kings shall bring presents to you. 

30 Rebuke the wild animal of the reeds,

The multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the peoples.

Being humbled, may it bring bars of silver.

Scatter the nations that delight in war. 

31 Princes shall come out of Mitzrayim.

Kush shall hurry to stretch out her hands to God. 

32 Sing to God, you kingdoms of the eretz!

Sing praises to the Lord!

Selah. 

33 To him who rides on the heaven of heavens, which are of old;

Behold, he utters his voice, a mighty voice. 

34 Ascribe strength to God!

His excellency is over Yisra'el,

His strength is in the skies. 

35 You are awesome, God, in your sanctuaries.

The God of Yisra'el gives strength and power to his people.

Praise be to God!



PSALMS: 98


1 Sing to the LORD a new song,

For he has done marvelous things!

His right hand, and his holy arm,

have worked salvation for him. 

2 The LORD has made known his yeshu`ah.

He has openly shown his righteousness in the sight of the nations. 

3 He has remembered his loving kindness

and his faithfulness toward the house of Yisra'el.

All the ends of the eretz have seen the yeshu`ah of our God. 

4 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the eretz!

Burst out and sing for joy, yes, sing praises! 

5 Sing praises to the LORD with the harp,

With the harp and the voice of melody. 

6 With trumpets and sound of the ram's horn.

Make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD. 

7  Let the sea roar with its fullness;

The world, and those who dwell therein. 

8 Let the rivers clap their hands.

Let the mountains sing for joy together. 

9 Let them sing before the LORD,

For he comes to judge the eretz.

He will judge the world with righteousness,

And the peoples with equity.



PSALMS: 128


1 Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD,

Who walks in his ways. 

2 For you will eat the labor of your hands.

You will be happy, and it will be well with you. 

3 Your wife will be as a fruitful vine,

In the innermost parts of your house;

Your children like olive plants, Around your table. 

4 Behold, thus is the man blessed who fears the LORD. 

5 May the LORD bless you out of Tziyon,

And may you see the good of Yerushalayim all the days of your life. 

6 Yes, may you see your children's children.

Shalom be upon Yisra'el.



PROVERBS: 8


1 Doesn't wisdom cry out?

Doesn't understanding raise her voice?

2 On the top of high places by the way,

Where the paths meet, she stands. 

3 Beside the gates, at the entry of the city,

At the entry doors, she cries aloud: 

4 "To you men, I call!

I send my voice to the sons of mankind. 

5 You simple, understand prudence.

You fools, be of an understanding heart. 

6 Hear, for I will speak excellent things.

The opening of my lips is for right things. 

7 For my mouth speaks truth.

Wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness.

There is nothing crooked or perverse in them. 

9 They are all plain to him who understands,

Right to those who find knowledge. 

10 Receive my instruction rather than silver;

Knowledge rather than choice gold. 

11 For wisdom is better than rubies.

All the things that may be desired can't be compared to it. 

12 "I, wisdom, have made prudence my dwelling.

Find out knowledge and discretion. 

13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil.

I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the perverse mouth. 

14 Counsel and sound knowledge are mine.

I have understanding and power. 

15 By me kings reign,

And princes decree justice. 

16 By me princes rule; Nobles,

and all the righteous rulers of the eretz. 

17 I love those who love me.

Those who seek me diligently will find me. 

18 With me are riches, honor,

Enduring wealth, and prosperity. 

19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold;

My yield than choice silver. 

20 I walk in the way of righteousness,

In the midst of the paths of justice; 

21 That I may give wealth to those who love me.

I fill their treasuries.

22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his work,

Before his deeds of old. 

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning,

Before the eretz existed. 

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth,
When there were no springs abounding with water. 

25 Before the mountains were settled in place,

Before the hills, I was brought forth; 

26 While as yet he had not made the eretz, nor the fields,

Nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 

27  When he established the heavens, I was there;

When he set a circle on the surface of the deep, 

28 When he established the clouds above,

When the springs of the deep became strong, 

29 When he gave to the sea its boundary,

That the waters should not violate his mitzvah,

When he marked out the foundations of the eretz; 

30 Then I was the craftsman by his side.

I was a delight day by day,

Always rejoicing before him, 

31 Rejoicing in his whole world.

My delight was with the sons of men. 

32 "Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,

For blessed are those who keep my ways. 

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, Don't refuse it. 

34 Blessed is the man who hears me,

Watching daily at my gates,

Waiting at my door posts. 

35 For whoever finds me, finds life,

And will obtain favor from the LORD. 

36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul.

All those who hate me love death."



OLD TESTAMENT: EXODUS 6:1 - 7:25


6:1 The LORD said to Moshe, "Now you shall see what I will do to Par`oh, for by a strong hand he shall let them go, and by a strong hand he shall drive them out of his land." 2 God spoke to Moshe, and said to him, "I am the LORD; 3 and I appeared to Avraham, to Yitzchak, and to Ya`akov, as El Shaddai; but by my name the LORD I was not known to them. 4 I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Kana`an, the land of their travels, in which they lived as aliens. 5 Moreover I have heard the groaning of the children of Yisra'el, whom the Mitzrim keep in bondage, and I have remembered my covenant. 6 Therefore tell the children of Yisra'el, 'I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Mitzrim, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm, and with great judgments: 7 and I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God; and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who brings you out from under the burdens of the Mitzrim. 8 I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Avraham, to Yitzchak, and to Ya`akov; and I will give it to you for a heritage: I am the LORD.'" 9 Moshe spoke so to the children of Yisra'el, but they didn't listen to Moshe for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage. 10 The LORD spoke to Moshe, saying, 11 "Go in, speak to Par`oh king of Mitzrayim, that he let the children of Yisra'el go out of his land." 12 Moshe spoke before the LORD, saying, "Behold, the children of Yisra'el haven't listened to me. How then shall Par`oh listen to me, who am of uncircumcised lips?" 13 The LORD spoke to Moshe and to Aharon, and gave them a charge to the children of Yisra'el, and to Par`oh king of Mitzrayim, to bring the children of Yisra'el out of the land of Mitzrayim. 14 These are the heads of their fathers' houses. The sons of Re'uven the firstborn of Yisra'el: Hanokh, and Pallu, Hetzron, and Karmi; these are the families of Re'uven. 15 The sons of Shim`on: Yemu'el, and Yamin, and Ohad, and Yakhin, and Tzochar, and Sha'ul the son of a Kana`ani woman; these are the families of Shim`on. 16 These are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations: Gershon, and Kehat, and Merari; and the years of the life of Levi were one hundred thirty-seven years. 17  The sons of Gershon: Livni and Shim`i, according to their families. 18 The sons of Kehat: `Amram, and Yitzhar, and Hevron, and `Uzzi'el; and the years of the life of Kehat were one hundred thirty-three years. 19 The sons of Merari: Machli and Mushi. These are the families of the Levites according to their generations. 20 `Amram took Yokheved his father's sister to himself as wife; and she bore him Aharon and Moshe: and the years of the life of `Amram were a hundred and thirty-seven years. 21 The sons of Yitzhar: Korach, and Nefeg, and Zikhri. 22 The sons of `Uzzi'el: Misha'el, and Eltzafan, and Sitri. 23Aharon took Elisheva, the daughter of `Amminadav, the sister of Nachshon, as his wife; and she bore him Nadav and Avihu, El`azar and Itamar. 24 The sons of Korach: Assir, and Elkana, and Avi'asaf; these are the families of the Korchi. 25 El`azar Aharon's son took one of the daughters of Puti'el as his wife; and she bore him Pinechas. These are the heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites according to their families. 26 These are that Aharon and Moshe, to whom the LORD said, "Bring out the children of Yisra'el from the land of Mitzrayim according to their hosts." 27 These are those who spoke to Par`oh king of Mitzrayim, to bring out the children of Yisra'el from Mitzrayim. These are that Moshe and Aharon. 28 It happened on the day when the LORD spoke to Moshe in the land of Mitzrayim, 29 that the LORD spoke to Moshe, saying, "I am the LORD. Speak to Par`oh king of Mitzrayim all that I speak to you." 30 Moshe said before the LORD, "Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Par`oh listen to me?"


7:1 The LORD said to Moshe, "Behold, I have made you as God to Par`oh; and Aharon your brother shall be your prophet. 2 You shall speak all that I command you; and Aharon your brother shall speak to Par`oh, that he let the children of Yisra'el go out of his land. 3 I will harden Par`oh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Mitzrayim. 4 But Par`oh will not listen to you, and I will lay my hand on Mitzrayim, and bring forth my hosts, my people the children of Yisra'el, out of the land of Mitzrayim by great judgments. 5 The Mitzrim shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth my hand on Mitzrayim, and bring out the children of Yisra'el from among them." 6 Moshe and Aharon did so. As the LORD commanded them, so they did. 

7 Moshe was eighty years old, and Aharon eighty-three years old, when they spoke to Par`oh. 8 The LORD spoke to Moshe and to Aharon, saying, 9 "When Par`oh speaks to you, saying, 'Perform a miracle!' then you shall tell Aharon, 'Take your rod, and cast it down before Par`oh, that it become a serpent.'" 10 Moshe and Aharon went in to Par`oh, and they did so, as the LORD had commanded: and Aharon cast down his rod before Par`oh and before his servants, and it became a serpent. 11 Then Par`oh also called for the wise men and the sorcerers. They also, the magicians of Mitzrayim, did in like manner with their enchantments. 12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aharon's rod swallowed up their rods. 13 Par`oh's heart was hardened, and he didn't listen to them; as the LORD had spoken. 14 The LORD said to Moshe, "Par`oh's heart is stubborn. He refuses to let the people go. 15 Go to Par`oh in the morning. Behold, he goes out to the water; and you shall stand by the river's bank to meet him; and the rod which was turned to a serpent you shall take in your hand. 16 You shall tell him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to you, saying, "Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness:" and, behold, until now you haven't listened. 17 Thus says the LORD, "In this you shall know that I am the LORD. Behold, I will strike with the rod that is in my hand on the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood. 18 The fish that are in the river shall die, and the river shall become foul; and the Mitzrim shall loathe to drink water from the river."'" 19 The LORD said to Moshe, "Tell Aharon, 'Take your rod, and stretch out your hand over the waters of Mitzrayim, over their rivers, over their streams, and over their pools, and over all their ponds of water, that they may become blood; and there shall be blood throughout all the land of Mitzrayim, both in vessels of wood and in vessels of stone.'" 20 Moshe and Aharon did so, as the LORD commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and struck the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Par`oh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood. 21 The fish that were in the river died; and the river became foul, and the Mitzrim couldn't drink water from the river; and the blood was throughout all the land of Mitzrayim. 22 The magicians of Mitzrayim did in like manner with their enchantments; and Par`oh's heart was hardened, and he didn't listen to them; as the LORD had spoken. 23 Par`oh turned and went into his house, neither did he lay even this to heart. 24 All the Mitzrim dug round about the river for water to drink; for they couldn't drink of the water of the river. 25 Seven days were fulfilled, after the LORD had struck the river.



NEW TESTAMENT: MATTHEW 18:21 - 19:12


18:21 Then Kefa came and said to him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Until seven times?" 22 Yeshua said to him, "I don't tell you until seven times, but, until seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the Kingdom of Heaven is like a certain king, who wanted to reconcile accounts with his servants. 24 When he had begun to reconcile, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But because he couldn't pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, with his wife, his children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down and kneeled before him, saying, 'Lord, have patience with me, and I will repay you all.' 27 The lord of that servant, being moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt. 28 "But that servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, who owed him one hundred denarii, and he grabbed him, and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!' 29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will repay you.' 30 He would not, but went and cast him into prison, until he should pay back that which was due. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were exceedingly sorry, and came and told to their lord all that was done. 32 Then his lord called him in, and said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt, because you begged me. 33 Shouldn't you also have had mercy on your fellow servant, even as I had mercy on you?' 34 His lord was angry, and delivered him to the tormentors, until he should pay all that was due to him. 35 So will my heavenly Father also do to you, if you don't each forgive his brother from your hearts for his misdeeds."


19:1 It happened when Yeshua had finished these words, he departed from the Galil, and came into the borders of Yehudah beyond the Yarden. 2 Great multitudes followed him, and he healed them there. 3 Perushim came to him, testing him, and saying, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?" 4 He answered, "Haven't you read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, 'For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will join to his wife; and the two will become one flesh?' 6 So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, don't let man tear apart." 7 They asked him, "Why then did Moshe command us to give her a bill of divorce, and divorce her?" 8 He said to them, "Moshe, because of the hardness of your hearts, allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it has not been so. 9 I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and he who marries her when she is divorced commits adultery." 10 His talmidim said to him, "If this is the case of the man with his wife, it is not expedient to marry." 11 But he said to them, "Not all men can receive this saying, but those to whom it is given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it."


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment