Saturday, November 26, 2022

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – November 26 – Full Text – Shabbat Shalom!

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 















NOVEMBER 26



PSALMS: 26, 56, 86, 116, 146


PROVERBS: 26


OLD TESTAMENT: EXODUS 39:1 - 40:38


NEW TESTAMENT: MARK 1:1 - 28



PSALMS: 26


1 Judge me, LORD, for I have walked in my integrity.

I have trusted also in LORD without wavering. 

2 Examine me, LORD, and prove me.

Try my heart and my mind. 

3 For your loving kindness is before my eyes.

I have walked in your truth. 

4 I have not sat with deceitful men,

Neither will I go in with hypocrites. 

5 I hate the assembly of evil-doers,

And will not sit with the wicked. 

6 I will wash my hands in innocence,

So I will go about your altar, LORD; 

7 That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard,

And tell of all your wondrous works. 

8 LORD, I love the habitation of your house,

The place where your glory dwells. 

9 Don't gather my soul with sinners,

Nor my life with bloodthirsty men; 

10 In whose hands is wickedness,

Their right hand is full of bribes. 

11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity.

Redeem me, and be merciful to me. 

12 My foot stands in an even place.

In the congregations will I bless the LORD.



PSALMS: 56


1 Be merciful to me, God, for man wants to swallow me up.

All day long, he attacks and oppresses me. 

2 My enemies want to swallow me up all day long,

For they are many who fight proudly against me. 

3 When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. 

4 In God, I praise his word. In God,

I put my trust. I will not be afraid.

What can flesh do to me? 

5 All day long they twist my words.

All their thoughts are against me for evil. 

6 They conspire and lurk,

Watching my steps, they are eager to take my life. 

7 Shall they escape by iniquity? I

n anger cast down the peoples, God. 

8 You number my wanderings.

You put my tears into your bottle.

Aren't they in your book? 

9 Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I call.

I know this, that God is for me. 

10 In God, I will praise his word. In the LORD,

I will praise his word. 

11 I have put my trust in God.

I will not be afraid.

What can man do to me? 

12 Your vows are on me, God.

I will give thank offerings to you. 

13 For you have delivered my soul from death,

And prevented my feet from falling,

That I may walk before God in the light of the living.



PSALMS: 86


1 Hear, LORD, and answer me,

For I am poor and needy. 

2 Preserve my soul, for I am godly.

You, my God, save your servant who trusts in you. 

3 Be merciful to me, Lord,

For I call to you all day long.

4 Bring joy to the soul of your servant,

For to you, Lord, do I lift up my soul. 

5 For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive;

Abundant in loving kindness to all those who call on you. 

6 Hear, LORD, my prayer.

Listen to the voice of my petitions. 

7  In the day of my trouble I will call on you,

For you will answer me. 

8 There is no one like you among the gods, Lord,

Nor any deeds like your deeds. 

9 All nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord.

They shall glorify your name. 

10 For you are great, and do wondrous things.

You are God alone. 

11 Teach me your way, LORD.

I will walk in your truth.

Make my heart undivided to fear your name. 

12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with my whole heart.

I will glorify your name forevermore. 

13 For your loving kindness is great toward me.

You have delivered my soul from the lowest She'ol. 

14 God, the proud have risen up against me.

A company of violent men have sought after my soul,

And they don't hold regard for you before them. 

15 But you, Lord, are a merciful and gracious God,

Slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness and truth. 

16 Turn to me, and have mercy on me!

Give your strength to your servant.

Save the son of your handmaid. 

17  Show me a sign of your goodness,

That those who hate me may see it, and be put to shame,

Because you, LORD, have helped me, and comforted me.



PSALMS: 116


1 I love the LORD, because he listens to my voice,

And my cries for mercy. 

2 Because he has turned his ear to me,

Therefore I will call on him as long as I live. 

3 The cords of death surrounded me,

The pains of She'ol got a hold on me.

I found trouble and sorrow. 

4 Then called I on the name of the LORD:

"The LORD, I beg you, deliver my soul." 

5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;

Yes, our God is merciful. 

6 The LORD preserves the simple.

I was brought low, and he saved me. 

7 Return to your rest, my soul,

For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. 

8 For you have delivered my soul from death,

My eyes from tears,

And my feet from falling. 

9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. 

10 I believed, therefore I said,

"I was greatly afflicted." 

11 I said in my haste,

"All men are liars." 

12 What will I give to the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

13 I will take the cup of salvation,

and call on the name of the LORD. 

14 I will pay my vows to the LORD,

Yes, in the presence of all his people. 

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his holy ones. 

16 LORD, truly I am your servant.

I am your servant, the son of your handmaid.

You have freed me from my chains. 

17 I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving,

And will call on the name of the LORD. 

18 I will pay my vows to the LORD,

Yes, in the presence of all his people, 

19 In the courts of the LORD's house,

In the midst of you, Yerushalayim.

Praise the LORD!



PSALMS: 146


1 Praise the LORD!

Praise the LORD, my soul. 

2 While I live, I will praise the LORD.

I will sing praises to my God as long as I exist. 

3 Don't put your trust in princes,

Each a son of man in whom there is no help. 

4 His spirit departs, and he returns to the eretz.

In that very day, his thoughts perish. 

5 Happy is he who has the God of Ya`akov for his help,

Whose hope is in the LORD, his God: 

6 Who made heaven and eretz,

The sea, and all that is in them;

Who keeps truth forever; 

7 Who executes justice for the oppressed;

Who gives food to the hungry.

The LORD frees the prisoners. 

8 The LORD opens the eyes of the blind.

The LORD raises up those who are bowed down.

The LORD loves the righteous. 

9 The LORD preserves the sojourners.

He upholds the fatherless and widow,

But the way of the wicked he turns upside down. 

10 The LORD will reign forever;

Your God, O Tziyon, to all generations. Praise the LORD!



PROVERBS: 26


1 Like snow in summer, and as rain in harvest,

So honor is not fitting for a fool. 

2 Like a fluttering sparrow,

Like a darting swallow,

So the undeserved curse doesn't come to rest. 

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey,

And a rod for the back of fools! 

4 Don't answer a fool according to his folly,

Lest you also be like him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,

Lest he be wise in his own eyes. 

6 One who sends a message by the hand of a fool

Is cutting off feet and drinking violence. 

7 Like the legs of the lame that hang loose:

So is a parable in the mouth of fools. 

8 As one who binds a stone in a sling,

So is he who gives honor to a fool. 

9 Like a thornbush that goes into the hand of a drunkard,

So is a parable in the mouth of fools. 

10 As an archer who wounds all,

So is he who hires a fool

Or he who hires those who pass by. 

11 As a dog that returns to his vomit,

So is a fool who repeats his folly. 

12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?

There is more hope for a fool than for him. 

13 The sluggard says,

"There is a lion in the road!

A fierce lion roams the streets!" 

14 As the door turns on its hinges,

So does the sluggard on his bed. 

15 The sluggard buries his hand in the dish.

He is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth. 

16 The sluggard is wiser in his own eyes

Than seven men who answer with discretion. 

17 Like one who seizes a dog's ears

Is one who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own. 

18 Like a madman who shoots firebrands, arrows, and death, 

19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor and says,

"Am I not joking?" 

20 For lack of wood the fire goes out;

Where there is no gossip, a quarrel dies down. 

21 As coals are to hot embers, And wood to fire,

So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

22 The words of a whisperer are as dainty morsels,

They go down into the innermost parts. 

23 Like silver dross on an earthen vessel

Are the lips of a fervent one with an evil heart. 

24 A malicious man disguises himself with his lips,

But he harbors evil in his heart. 

25 When his speech is charming, don't believe him;

For there are seven abominations in his heart: 

26 His malice may be concealed by deception,

But his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. 

27 Whoever digs a pit shall fall into it. ‘

Whoever rolls a stone, it will come back on him. 

28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts;

And a flattering mouth works ruin.



OLD TESTAMENT: EXODUS 39:1 - 40:38


39:1 Of the blue, purple, and scarlet, they made finely worked garments, for ministering in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aharon; as the LORD commanded Moshe. 2 He made the efod of gold, blue, purple, scarlet, and fine twined linen. 3 They beat the gold into thin plates, and cut it into wires, to work it in the blue, in the purple, in the scarlet, and in the fine linen, the work of the skillful workman. 4 They made shoulder-pieces for it, joined together. At the two ends it was joined together. 5 The skillfully woven band that was on it, with which to fasten it on, was of the same piece, like its work; of gold, of blue, purple, scarlet, and fine twined linen; as the LORD commanded Moshe. 6 They worked the shoham stones, enclosed in settings of gold, engraved with the engravings of a signet, according to the names of the children of Yisra'el. 7 He put them on the shoulder-pieces of the efod, to be stones of memorial for the children of Yisra'el, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 8 He made the breastplate, the work of a skillful workman, like the work of the efod; of gold, of blue, purple, scarlet, and fine twined linen. 9 It was square. They made the breastplate double. Its length was a span, and its breadth a span, being double. 10 They set in it four rows of stones. A row of odem, pitdah, and bareket was the first row; 11 and the second row, a nofek, a sappir, and an yahalom; 12 and the third row, a lehshem, an shebu, and an akhlamah; 13 and the fourth row, a tarshish, an shoham, and a yashefay. They were enclosed in gold settings. 14 The stones were according to the names of the children of Yisra'el, twelve, according to their names; like the engravings of a signet, everyone according to his name, for the twelve tribes. 15 They made on the breastplate chains like cords, of braided work of pure gold. 16 They made two settings of gold, and two gold rings, and put the two rings on the two ends of the breastplate. 17 They put the two braided chains of gold in the two rings at the ends of the breastplate. 18 The other two ends of the two braided chains they put on the two settings, and put them on the shoulder-pieces of the efod, in the front of it. 19 They made two rings of gold, and put them on the two ends of the breastplate, on the edge of it, which was toward the side of the efod inward. 20 They made two rings of gold, and put them on the two shoulder-pieces of the efod underneath, in the front of it, close by its coupling, above the skillfully woven band of the efod. 21 They bound the breastplate by its rings to the rings of the efod with a lace of blue, that it might be on the skillfully woven band of the efod, and that the breastplate might not come loose from the efod, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 22 He made the robe of the efod of woven work, all of blue. 23 The opening of the robe in the midst of it was like the opening of a coat of mail, with a binding around its opening, that it should not be torn. 24 They made on the skirts of the robe pomegranates of blue, purple, scarlet, and twined linen. 25 They made bells of pure gold, and put the bells between the pomegranates around the skirts of the robe, between the pomegranates; 26 a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate, around the skirts of the robe, to minister in, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 27 They made the coats of fine linen of woven work for Aharon, and for his sons, 28 and the turban of fine linen, and the linen headbands of fine linen, and the linen breeches of fine twined linen, 29 and the sash of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet, the work of the embroiderer, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 30 They made the plate of the holy crown of pure gold, and wrote on it a writing, like the engravings of a signet: "HOLY TO THE LORD." 31 They tied to it a lace of blue, to fasten it on the turban above, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 32 Thus all the work of the tent of the tent of meeting was finished. The children of Yisra'el did according to all that the LORD commanded Moshe; so they did. 33 They brought the tent to Moshe, the tent, with all its furniture, its clasps, its boards, it bars, its pillars, its sockets, 34 the covering of rams' skins dyed red, the covering of sea cow hides, the veil of the screen, 35  the ark of the testimony with its poles, the mercy seat, 36 the table, all its vessels, the show bread, 37 the pure menorah, its lamps, even the lamps to be set in order, all its vessels, the oil for the light, 38 the golden altar, the anointing oil, the sweet incense, the screen for the door of the Tent, 39 the brazen altar, its grating of brass, its poles, all of its vessels, the basin and its base, 40 the hangings of the court, its pillars, its sockets, the screen for the gate of the court, its cords, its pins, all the instruments of the service of the tent, for the tent of meeting, 41 the finely worked garments for ministering in the holy place, the holy garments for Aharon the Kohen, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the Kohen's office. 42 According to all that the LORD commanded Moshe, so the children of Yisra'el did all the work. 43 Moshe saw all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moshe blessed them.


40:1 The LORD spoke to Moshe, saying, 2 "On the first day of the first month you shall raise up the tent of the Tent of Meeting. 3 You shall put the ark of the testimony in it, and you shall screen the ark with the veil. 4 You shall bring in the table, and set in order the things that are on it. You shall bring in the menorah, and light the lamps of it. 5 You shall set the golden altar for incense before the ark of the testimony, and put the screen of the door to the tent. 6 You shall set the altar of burnt offering before the door of the tent of the tent of meeting. 7 You shall set the basin between the tent of meeting and the altar, and shall put water therein. 8 You shall set up the court around it, and hang up the screen of the gate of the court. 9 You shall take the anointing oil, and anoint the tent, and all that is in it, and shall make it holy, and all its furniture: and it will be holy. 10 You shall anoint the altar of burnt offering, with all its vessels, and sanctify the altar: and the altar will be most holy. 11 You shall anoint the basin and its base, and sanctify it. 12 You shall bring Aharon and his sons to the door of the tent of meeting, and shall wash them with water. 13 You shall put on Aharon the holy garments; and you shall anoint him, and sanctify him, that he may minister to me in the Kohen's office. 14 You shall bring his sons, and put coats on them. 15 You shall anoint them, as you anointed their father, that they may minister to me in the Kohen's office. Their anointing shall be to them for an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations. 16 Thus did Moshe: according to all that the LORD commanded him, so he did. 17 It happened in the first month in the second year, on the first day of the month, that the tent was raised up. 18 Moshe raised up the tent, and laid its sockets, and set up the boards of it, and put in the bars of it, and raised up its pillars. 19 He spread the covering over the tent, and put the roof of the tent above on it, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 20 He took and put the testimony into the teivah, and set the poles on the ark, and put the mercy seat above on the ark. 21 He brought the ark into the tent, and set up the veil of the screen, and screened the ark of the testimony, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 22 He put the table in the tent of meeting, on the side of the tent northward, outside of the veil. 23 He set the bread in order on it before the LORD, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 24 He put the menorah in the tent of meeting, opposite the table, on the side of the tent southward. 25 He lit the lamps before the LORD, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 26 He put the golden altar in the tent of meeting before the veil; 27 and he burnt incense of sweet spices on it, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 28 He put up the screen of the door to the tent. 29 He set the altar of burnt offering at the door of the tent of the tent of meeting, and offered on it the burnt offering and the meal-offering, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 30 He set the basin between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water therein, with which to wash. 31 Moshe, Aharon, and his sons washed their hands and their feet there. 32 When they went into the tent of meeting, and when they came near to the altar, they washed, as the LORD commanded Moshe. 33 He raised up the court around the tent and the altar, and set up the screen of the gate of the court. So Moshe finished the work. 34 Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tent. 35 Moshe wasn't able to enter into the tent of meeting, because the cloud stayed on it, and the LORD's glory filled the tent. 36 When the cloud was taken up from over the tent, the children of Yisra'el went onward, throughout all their journeys; 37 but if the cloud wasn't taken up, then they didn't travel until the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the LORD was on the tent by day, and there was fire in the cloud by night, in the sight of all the house of Yisra'el, throughout all their journeys.



NEW TESTAMENT: MARK 1:1 - 28


1:1 The beginning of the Good News of Yeshua the Messiah, the Son of God. 

2 As it is written in the prophets, "Behold, I send my messenger before your face, Who will prepare your way before you.

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord! Make his paths straight!'" 

4 Yochanan came immersing in the wilderness and preaching the immersion of repentance for forgiveness of sins. 

5 All the country of Yehudah and all those of Yerushalayim went out to him. They were immersed by him in the Yarden river, confessing their sins. 

6 Yochanan was clothed with camel's hair and a leather belt around his loins. He ate locusts and wild honey. 

7 He preached, saying, "After me comes he who is mightier than I, the thong of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and loosen. 

8 I immersed you in water, but he will immerse you in the Ruach HaKodesh." 

9 It happened in those days, that Yeshua came from Natzeret of the Galil, and was immersed by Yochanan in the Yarden. 

10 Immediately coming up from the water, he saw the heavens parting, and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 

11 A voice came out of the sky, "You are my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." 

12 Immediately the Spirit drove him out into the wilderness. 

13 He was there in the wilderness forty days tempted by Hasatan. He was with the wild animals; and the angels ministered to him. 

14 Now after Yochanan was taken into custody, Yeshua came into the Galil, preaching the Good News of the kingdom of God, 

15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand! Repent, and believe in the Good News." 

16 Passing along by the sea of the Galil, he saw Shim`on and Andrai the brother of Shim`on casting a net in the sea, for they were fishermen. 

17 Yeshua said to them, "Come after me, and I will make you into fishers for men." 

18 Immediately they left their nets, and followed him. 

19 Going on a little further from there, he saw Ya`akov the son of Zavdai, and Yochanan, his brother, who were also in the boat mending the nets. 

20 Immediately he called them, and they left their father, Zavdai, in the boat with the hired servants, and went after him. 

21 They went into Kafar-Nachum, and immediately on the day of Shabbat he entered into the synagogue and taught. 

22 They were astonished at his teaching, for he taught them as having authority, and not as the Sofrim. 

23 Immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit, and he cried out, 

24 saying, "Ha! What do we have to do with you, Yeshua, you Natzri? Have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are: the Holy One of God!" 

25 Yeshua rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" 

26 The unclean spirit, convulsing him and crying with a loud voice, came out of him. 

27 They were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, "What is this? A new teaching? For with authority he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him!"

28 The report of him went out immediately everywhere into all the region of the Galil and its surrounding area.


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment