Monday, March 28, 2022

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – March 28 – Daily Post

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 












MARCH 28



PSALMS: 28, 58, 88, 118, 148


PROVERBS: 28


OLD TESTAMENT: 1 KINGS 18:1 - 46


NEW TESTAMENT: ACTS 11:1 - 30



PSALMS: 28


1 To you, LORD, I call.

My rock, don't be deaf to me;

Lest, if you are silent to me,

I would become like those who go down into the pit.

2 Hear the voice of my petitions, when I cry to you,

When I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place. 

3 Don't draw me away with the wicked,

With the workers of iniquity who speak shalom with their neighbors,

But mischief is in their hearts. 

4 Give them according to their work,

and according to the wickedness of their doings.

Give them according to the operation of their hands.

Bring back on them what they deserve. 

5 Because they don't regard the works of the LORD,

Nor the operation of his hands,

He will break them down and not build them up. 

6 Blessed be the LORD,

Because he has heard the voice of my petitions. 

7  The LORD is my strength and my shield.

My heart has trusted in him, and I am helped.

Therefore my heart greatly rejoices.

With my song I will thank him. 

8 The LORD is their strength.

He is a stronghold of salvation to his anointed. 

9 Save your people, and bless your inheritance.

Be their shepherd also, and bear them up forever.



PSALMS: 58


1 Do you indeed speak righteousness, silent ones?

Do you judge blamelessly, you sons of men? 

2 No, in your heart you plot injustice.

You measure out the violence of your hands in the eretz. 

3 The wicked go astray from the womb.

They are wayward as soon as they are born, speaking lies. 

4 Their poison is like the poison of a snake;

Like a deaf cobra that stops its ear, 

5 Which doesn't listen to the voice of charmers,

No matter how skillful the charmer may be. 

6Break their teeth, God, in their mouth.

Break out the great teeth of the young lions, LORD. 

7 Let them vanish as water that flows away.

When they draw the bow, let their arrows be made blunt. 

8 Let them be as a snail which melts and passes away,

Like the stillborn child, who has not seen the sun. 

9 Before your pots can feel the thorns,

He will sweep away, the green and the burning alike. 

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance.

He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked; 

11 So that men shall say, "Most assuredly there is a reward for the righteous.

Most assuredly there is a God who judges the eretz."



PSALMS: 88


1 LORD, the God of my salvation,

I have cried day and night before you. 

2 Let my prayer enter into your presence.

Turn your ear to my cry. 

3 For my soul is full of troubles.

My life draws near to She'ol. 

4 I am counted among those who go down into the pit.

I am like a man who has no help, 

5 Set apart among the dead,

Like the slain who lie in the grave,

Whom you remember no more.

They are cut off from your hand. 

6 You have laid me in the lowest pit,

In the darkest depths. 

7  Your wrath lies heavily on me.

You have afflicted me with all your waves.

Selah. 

8 You have taken my friends from me.

You have made me an abomination to them.

I am confined, and I can't escape. 

9 My eyes are dim from grief.

I have called on you daily, LORD.

I have spread out my hands to you. 

10 Do you show wonders to the dead?

Do the dead rise up and praise you? Selah.

11 Is your loving kindness declared in the grave?

Or your faithfulness in Destruction? 

12 Are your wonders made known in the dark?

Or your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? 

13 But to you, LORD, I have cried.

In the morning, my prayer comes before you. 

14 LORD, why do you reject my soul?

Why do you hide your face from me? 

15 I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up.

While I suffer your terrors, I am distracted. 

16 Your fierce wrath has gone over me.

Your terrors have cut me off. 

17 They came around me like water all day long.

They completely engulfed me. 

18 You have put lover and friend far from me,

And my friends into darkness.



PSALMS: 148


1 Praise the LORD!

Praise the LORD from the heavens!

Praise him in the heights! 

2 Praise him, all his angels!

Praise him, all his host!

3 Praise him, sun and moon!

Praise him, all you shining stars! 

4 Praise him, you heavens of heavens,

You waters that are above the heavens. 

5 Let them praise the name of the LORD, ‘

For he commanded, and they were created. 

6 He has also established them forever and ever.

He has made a decree which will not pass away. 

7 Praise the LORD from the eretz,

You great sea creatures, and all depths! 

8 Lightning and hail, snow and clouds;

Stormy wind, fulfilling his word; 

9 Mountains and all hills;

Fruit trees and all cedars; 

10 Wild animals and all cattle;

Small creatures and flying birds; 

11 Kings of the eretz and all peoples;

Princes and all judges of the eretz; 

12 Both young men and maidens;

Old men and children: 

13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,

For his name alone is exalted.

His glory is above the eretz and the heavens. 

14 He has lifted up the horn of his people,

The praise of all his holy ones;

Even of the children of Yisra'el, a people near to him.

Praise the LORD!



PROVERBS: 28


1 The wicked flee when no one pursues;

But the righteous are as bold as a lion. 

2 In rebellion, a land has many rulers,

But order is maintained by a man of understanding and knowledge. 

3 A needy man who oppresses the poor

Is like a driving rain which leaves no crops. 

4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked;

But those who keep the law contend with them. 

5 Evil men don't understand justice;

But those who seek the LORD understand it fully. 

6 Better is the poor who walks in his integrity,

Than he who is perverse in his ways, and he is rich. 

7 Whoever keeps the law is a wise son;

But he who is a companion of gluttons shames his father. 

8 He who increases his wealth by excessive interest

Gathers it for one who has pity on the poor. 

9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the law,

Even his prayer is an abomination. 

10 Whoever causes the upright to go astray in an evil way,

He will fall into his own trap;

But the blameless will inherit good. 

11 The rich man is wise in his own eyes;

But the poor who has understanding sees through him. 

12 When the righteous triumph, there is great glory;

But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves. 

13 He who conceals his sins doesn't prosper,

But whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. 

14 Blessed is the man who always fears;

But one who hardens his heart falls into trouble. 

15 As a roaring lion or a charging bear,

So is a wicked ruler over helpless people. 

16 The ruler who lacks judgment is a great tyrant.

One who hates ill-gotten gain will have long days.

17 A man who is tormented by life blood will be a fugitive until death;

No one will support him. 

18 Whoever walks blamelessly is kept safe;

But one with perverse ways will fall suddenly. 

19 One who works his land will have an abundance of food;

But one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty. 

20 A faithful man is rich with blessings;

But one who is eager to be rich will not go unpunished.

21 To show partiality is not good;

Yet a man will do wrong for a piece of bread. 

22 A stingy man hurries after riches,

And doesn't know that poverty waits for him. 

23 One who rebukes a man will afterward find more favor

Than one who flatters with the tongue. 

24 Whoever robs his father or his mother, and says,

"It's not wrong."

He is a partner with a destroyer. 

25 One who is greedy stirs up strife;

But one who trusts in the LORD will prosper. 

26 One who trusts in himself is a fool;

But one who walks in wisdom, he is kept safe. 

27 One who gives to the poor has no lack;

But one who closes his eyes will have many curses. 

28 When the wicked rise, men hide themselves;

But when they perish, the righteous thrive.



OLD TESTAMENT: 1 KINGS 18:1 - 46


18:1 It happened after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Eliyah, in the third year, saying, Go, show yourself to Ach'av; and I will send rain on the eretz. 

2 Eliyah went to show himself to Ach'av. The famine was sore in Shomron. 

3 Ach'av called `Ovadyah, who was over the household. (Now `Ovadyah feared the LORD greatly: 

4 for it was so, when Izevel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that `Ovadyah took one hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.) 

5 Ach'av said to `Ovadyah, Go through the land, to all the springs of water, and to all the brooks: peradventure we may find grass and save the horses and mules alive, that we not lose all the animals. 

6 So they divided the land between them to pass throughout it: Ach'av went one way by himself, and `Ovadyah went another way by himself. 

7 As `Ovadyah was in the way, behold, Eliyah met him: and he knew him, and fell on his face, and said, Is it you, my lord Eliyah? 

8 He answered him, It is I: go, tell your lord, Behold, Eliyah [is here]. 

9 He said, Wherein have I sinned, that you would deliver your servant into the hand of Ach'av, to kill me? 

10 As the LORD your God lives, there is no nation or kingdom, where my lord has not sent to seek you: and when they said, He is not here, he took an oath of the kingdom and nation, that they didn't find you. 

11 Now you say, Go, tell your lord, Behold, Eliyah [is here]. 

12 It will happen, as soon as I am gone from you, that the Spirit of the LORD will carry you I don't know where; and so when I come and tell Ach'av, and he can't find you, he will kill me: but I your servant fear the LORD from my youth. 

13 Wasn't it told my lord what I did when Izevel killed the prophets of the LORD, how I hid one hundred men of the LORD's prophets by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water? 

14 Now you say, Go, tell your lord, Behold, Eliyah [is here]; and he will kill me. 

15 Eliyah said, As the LORD of Hosts lives, before whom I stand, I will surely show myself to him today. 

16 So `Ovadyah went to meet Ach'av, and told him; and Ach'av went to meet Eliyah. 

17 It happened, when Ach'av saw Eliyah, that Ach'av said to him, Is it you, you troubler of Yisra'el? 

18He answered, I have not troubled Yisra'el; but you, and your father's house, in that you have forsaken the mitzvot of the LORD, and you have followed the Ba`alim. 

19 Now therefore send, and gather to me all Yisra'el to Mount Karmel, and the prophets of Ba`al four hundred fifty, and the prophets of the Asherah four hundred, who eat at Izevel's table. 

20 So Ach'av sent to all the children of Yisra'el, and gathered the prophets together to Mount Karmel. 

21 Eliyah came near to all the people, and said, How long go you limping between the two sides? if the LORD is God, follow him; but if Ba`al, then follow him. The people answered him not a word. 

22 Then said Eliyah to the people, I, even I only, am left a prophet of the LORD; but Ba`al's prophets are four hundred fifty men. 

23 Let them therefore give us two bulls; and let them choose one bull for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on the wood, and put no fire under; and I will dress the other bull, and lay it on the wood, and put no fire under. 

24 Call you on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the LORD; and the God who answers by fire, let him be God. All the people answered, It is well spoken. 

25 Eliyah said to the prophets of Ba`al, Choose you one bull for yourselves, and dress it first; for you are many; and call on the name of your god, but put no fire under. 

26 They took the bull which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Ba`al from morning even until noon, saying, Ba`al, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any who answered. They leaped about the altar which was made. 

27 It happened at noon, that Eliyah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud; for he is a god: either he is musing, or he is gone aside, or he is on a journey, or peradventure he sleeps and must be awakened. 

28 They cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lances, until the blood gushed out on them. 

29 It was so, when midday was past, that they prophesied until the time of the offering of the [evening] offering; but there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any who regarded. 

30 Eliyah said to all the people, Come near to me; and all the people came near to him. He repaired the altar of the LORD that was thrown down. 

31 Eliyah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Ya`akov, to whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Yisra'el shall be your name. 

32 With the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD; and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. 

33 He put the wood in order, and cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood. He said, Fill four jars with water, and pour it on the burnt offering, and on the wood. 

34 He said, Do it the second time; and they did it the second time. He said, Do it the third time; and they did it the third time. 

35 The water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water. 

36 It happened at the time of the offering of the [evening] offering, that Eliyah the prophet came near, and said, LORD, the God of Avraham, of Yitzchak, and of Yisra'el, let it be known this day that you are God in Yisra'el, and that I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at your word. 

37 Hear me, LORD, hear me, that this people may know that you, LORD, are God, and [that] you have turned their heart back again. 

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt offering, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 

39 When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, the LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God. 

40 and Eliyah said to them, Take the prophets of Ba`al; don't let one of them escape. They took them; and Eliyah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and killed them there. 

41 Eliyah said to Ach'av, Get you up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain. 

42 So Ach'av went up to eat and to drink. Eliyah went up to the top of Karmel; and he bowed himself down on the eretz, and put his face between his knees. 

43 He said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. He went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. He said, Go again seven times. 

44 It happened at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there arises a cloud out of the sea, as small as a man's hand. He said, Go up, tell Ach'av, Make ready [your chariot], and get you down, that the rain not stop you. 

45 It happened in a little while, that the sky grew black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. Ach'av rode, and went to Yizre`el: 

46 and the hand of the LORD was on Eliyah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ach'av to the entrance of Yizre`el.



NEW TESTAMENT: ACTS 11:1 - 30


11:1 Now the apostles and the brothers who were in Yehudah heard that the Goyim had also received the word of God. 

2 When Kefa had come up to Yerushalayim, those who were of the circumcision contended with him, 

3 saying, "You went in to uncircumcised men, and ate with them!" 

4 But Kefa began, and explained to them in order, saying, 

5 "I was in the city of Yafo praying, and in a trance I saw a vision: a certain container descending, like it was a great sheet let down from heaven by four corners. It came as far as me, 

6 on which, when I had looked intently, I considered, and saw the four-footed animals of the eretz, wild animals, creeping things, and birds of the sky. 

7  I also heard a voice saying to me, 'Rise, Kefa, kill and eat!' 

8 But I said, 'Not so, Lord, for nothing unholy or unclean has ever entered into my mouth.' 

9 But a voice answered me the second time out of heaven, 'What God has cleansed, don't you make unholy.'

10 This was done three times, and all were drawn up again into heaven. 

11 Behold, immediately three men stood before the house where I was, having been sent from Caesarea to me. 

12 The Spirit told me to go with them, without discriminating. These six brothers also accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house. 

13 He told us how he had seen the angel standing in his house, and saying to him, 'Send to Yafo, and get Shim`on, whose surname is Kefa, 

14 who will speak to you words whereby you will be saved, you and all your house.' 

15 As I began to speak, the Ruach HaKodesh fell on them, even as on us at the beginning. 

16 I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, 'Yochanan indeed immersed with water, but you will be immersed in the Ruach HaKodesh.' 

17 If then God gave to them the same gift as us, when we believed in the Lord Yeshua the Messiah, who was I, that I could withstand God?" 

18 When they heard these things, they held their shalom, and glorified God, saying, "Then God has also granted to the Goyim repentance to life!" 

19They therefore who were scattered abroad by the oppression that arose about Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except only to Yehudim. 

20But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who, when they had come to Antioch, spoke to the Yevanim, preaching the Lord Yeshua. 

21 The hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number believed and turned to the Lord. 

22 The report concerning them came to the ears of the assembly which was in Yerushalayim. They sent forth Bar-Nabba to go as far as Antioch, 

23 who, when he had come, and had seen the grace of God, was glad. He exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would remain near to the Lord. 

24 For he was a good man, and full of the Ruach HaKodesh and of faith, and many people were added to the Lord. 

25 Bar-Nabba went forth to Tarsus to look for Sha'ul. 

26 When he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. It happened, that even for a whole year they were gathered together with the assembly, and taught many people. The talmidim were first called Messianic in Antioch.

27 Now in these days, prophets came down from Yerushalayim to Antioch. 

28 One of them named Agav stood up, and indicated by the Spirit that there should be a great famine over all the world, which also happened in the days of Claudius. 

29 The talmidim, as anyone had plenty, each determined to send relief to the brothers who lived in Yehudah; 

30 which they also did, sending it to the Zakenim by the hands of Bar-Nabba and Sha'ul.


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment