Friday, March 25, 2022

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – March 25 – Full Text – Shabbat Shalom!

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 







MARCH 25



PSALMS: 25, 55, 85, 115, 145


PROVERBS: 25


OLD TESTAMENT: 1 KINGS 12:20 - 13:34


NEW TESTAMENT: ACTS 9:26 - 43



PSALMS: 25


1 To you, LORD, do I lift up my soul. 

2 My God, in you have I trusted,

Let me not be put to shame.

Don't let my enemies triumph over me. 

3 Yes, no one who waits for you shall be put to shame.

They shall be put to shame who deal treacherously without cause. 

4 Show me your ways, LORD.

Teach me your paths. 

5 Guide me in your truth, and teach me,

For you are the God of my salvation,

I wait for you all day long. 

6 LORD, remember your tender mercies and your loving kindness,

For they are from old times. 

7 Don't remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions.

Remember me according to your loving kindness,

For your goodness' sake, LORD. 

8 Good and upright is the LORD,

Therefore he will instruct sinners in the way.

9 He will guide the humble in justice.

He will teach the humble his way. 

10 All the paths of the LORD are loving kindness and truth

To such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 

11 For your name's sake, LORD,

Pardon my iniquity, for it is great. 

12 What man is he who fears the LORD?

He shall instruct him in the way that he shall choose. 

13 His soul shall dwell at ease.

His seed shall inherit the land. 

14 The friendship of the LORD is with those who fear him.

He will show them his covenant. 

15 My eyes are ever on the LORD,

For he will pluck my feet out of the net. 

16 Turn to me, and have mercy on me,

For I am desolate and afflicted. 

17  The troubles of my heart are enlarged.

Oh bring me out of my distresses. 

18 Consider my affliction and my travail.

Forgive all my sins. 

19 Consider my enemies, for they are many.

They hate me with cruel hatred. 

20 Oh keep my soul, and deliver me.

Let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you. 

21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me,

For I wait for you. 

22 Redeem Yisra'el, God,

Out all of his troubles.



PSALMS: 55


1 Listen to my prayer, God.

Don't hide yourself from my supplication. 

2 Attend to me, and answer me.

I am restless in my complaint, and moan, 

3 Because of the voice of the enemy,

Because of the oppression of the wicked.

For they bring suffering on me.

In anger they hold a grudge against me. 

4 My heart is severely pained within me.

The terrors of death have fallen on me. 

5 Fearfulness and trembling have come on me.

Horror has overwhelmed me. 

6 I said, "Oh that I had wings like a dove!

Then I would fly away, and be at rest. 

7 Behold, then I would wander far off.

I would lodge in the wilderness."

Selah. 

8 "I would hurry to a shelter from the stormy wind and tempest." 

9 Confuse them, Lord, and confound their language,

For I have seen violence and strife in the city. 

10 Day and night they prowl around on its walls.

Malice and abuse are also within her. 

11 Destructive forces are within her.

Threats and lies don't depart from her streets. 

12 For it was not an enemy who insulted me,

Then I could have endured it.

Neither was it he who hated me who raised himself up against me,

Then I would have hid myself from him. 

13 But it was you, a man like me,

My companion, and my familiar friend. 

14 We took sweet fellowship together.

We walked in God's house with the throng. 

15 Let death come suddenly on them.

Let them go down alive into She'ol.

For wickedness is in their dwelling, in the midst of them. 

16 As for me, I will call on God.

The LORD will save me. 

17 Evening, morning, and at noon, I will cry out in distress.

He will hear my voice. 

18 He has redeemed my soul in shalom from the battle that was against me,

Although there are many who oppose me. 

19 God, who is enthroned forever,

Will hear, and answer them.

Selah.

They never change,

Who don't fear God. 

20 He raises his hands against his friends.

He has violated his covenant. 

21 His mouth was smooth as butter,

But his heart was war.

His words were softer than oil,

Yet they were drawn swords. 

22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you.

He will never allow the righteous to be moved. 

23 But you, God, will bring them down into the pit of destruction.

Bloodthirsty and deceitful men shall not live out half their days,

But I will trust in you.



PSALMS: 85


1 LORD, you have been favorable to your land.

You have restored the fortunes of Ya`akov. 

2 You have forgiven the iniquity of your people.

You have covered all their sin.

Selah. 

3 You have taken away all your wrath.

You have turned from the fierceness of your anger. 

4 Turn us, God of our salvation,

And cause your indignation toward us to cease. 

5 Will you be angry with us forever?

Will you draw out your anger to all generations? 

6 Won't you revive us again,

That your people may rejoice in you? 

7 Show us your loving kindness, LORD.

Grant us your salvation. 

8 I will hear what God, the LORD, will speak,

For he will speak shalom to his people, his holy ones;

But let them not turn again to folly. 

9 Surely his salvation is near those who fear him,

That glory may dwell in our land.

10 Mercy and truth meet together.

Righteousness and shalom have kissed each other. 

11 Truth springs out of the eretz.

Righteousness has looked down from heaven. 

12 Yes, the LORD will give that which is good.

Our land will yield its increase. 

13 Righteousness goes before him,

And prepares the way for his steps.



PSALMS: 115


1 Not to us, LORD, not to us,

But to your name give glory,

For your loving kindness, and for your truth's sake. 

2 Why should the nations say,

"Where is their God, now?" 

3 But our God is in the heavens.

He does whatever he pleases. 

4 Their idols are silver and gold,

The work of men's hands. 

5 They have mouths, but they don't speak;

They have eyes, but they don't see; 

6 They have ears, but they don't hear;

They have noses, but they don't smell; 

7  They have hands, but they don't feel;

They have feet, but they don't walk;

Neither do they speak through their throat. 

8 Those who make them will be like them;

Yes, everyone who trusts in them. 

9 Yisra'el, trust in the LORD!

He is their help and their shield. 

10 House of Aharon, trust in the LORD!

He is their help and their shield. 

11 You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD!

He is their help and their shield. 

12 The LORD remembers us.

He will bless us. 4

He will bless the house of Yisra'el.

He will bless the house of Aharon. 

13 He will bless those who fear the LORD,

Both small and great. 

14 May the LORD increase you more and more,

You and your children. 

15 Blessed are you by the LORD,

Who made heaven and eretz. 

16 The heavens are the heavens of the LORD;

But the eretz has he given to the children of men. 

17  The dead don't praise the LORD,

Neither any who go down into silence; 

18 But we will bless the LORD,

From this time forth and forevermore.

Praise the LORD!



PSALMS: 145


1 I will exalt you, my God, the King.

I will praise your name forever and ever. 

2 Every day I will praise you.

I will extol your name forever and ever. 

3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised!

His greatness is unsearchable. 

4 One generation will commend your works to another,

And will declare your mighty acts. 

5 Of the glorious majesty of your honor,

Of your wondrous works, I will meditate. 

6 Men will speak of the might of your awesome acts.

I will declare your greatness. 

7 They will utter the memory of your great goodness,

And will sing of your righteousness. 

8 The LORD is gracious, merciful,

Slow to anger, and of great loving kindness. 

9 The LORD is good to all.

His tender mercies are over all his works.

10 All your works will give thanks to you, LORD.

Your holy ones will extol you. 

11 They will speak of the glory of your kingdom,

And talk about your power; 

12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts,

The glory of the majesty of his kingdom. 

13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.

Your dominion endures throughout all generations. 

14 The LORD upholds all who fall,

And raises up all those who are bowed down. 

15 The eyes of all wait for you.

You give them their food in due season. 

16 You open your hand,

And satisfy the desire of every living thing. 

17  The LORD is righteous in all his ways,

And gracious in all his works. 

18 The LORD is near to all those who call on him,

To all who call on him in truth. 

19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear him.

He also will hear their cry, and will save them. 

20 The LORD preserves all those who love him,

But all the wicked he will destroy. 

21 My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD.

Let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.



PROVERBS: 25


1 These also are proverbs of Shlomo,

which the men of Hizkiyahu king of Yehudah copied out. 

2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing,

But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. 

3 As the heavens for height, and the eretz for depth,

So the hearts of kings are unsearchable. 

4 Take away the dross from the silver,

And material comes out for the refiner; 

5 Take away the wicked from the king's presence,

And his throne will be established in righteousness. 

6 Don't exalt yourself in the presence of the king,

Or claim a place among great men; 

7 For it is better that it be said to you, "Come up here,

" Than that you should be put lower in the presence of the prince,

Whom your eyes have seen. 

8 Don't be hasty in bringing charges to court.

What will you do in the end when your neighbor shames you? 

9 Debate your case with your neighbor,

And don't betray the confidence of another; 

10 Lest one who hears it put you to shame,

And your bad reputation never depart. 

11 A word fitly spoken Is like apples of gold in settings of silver. 

12 As an ear-ring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold,

So is a wise reprover to an obedient ear. 

13 As the cold of snow in the time of harvest,

So is a faithful messenger to those who send him;

For he refreshes the soul of his masters. 

14 As clouds and wind without rain,

So is he who boasts of gifts deceptively. 

15 By patience a ruler is persuaded.

A soft tongue breaks the bone. 

16 Have you found honey?

Eat as much as is sufficient for you,

Lest you eat too much, and vomit it. 

17 Let your foot be seldom in your neighbor's house,

Lest he be weary of you, and hate you. 

18 A man who gives false testimony against his neighbor

Is like a club, a sword, or a sharp arrow. 

19 Confidence in someone unfaithful in time of trouble

Is like a bad tooth, or a lame foot. 

20 As one who takes away a garment in cold weather,

Or vinegar on soda, So is one who sings songs to a heavy heart. 

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

If he is thirsty, give him water to drink: 

22 For you will heap coals of fire on his head,

And the LORD will reward you. 

23 The north wind brings forth rain:

So a backbiting tongue brings an angry face. 

24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop,

Than to share a house with a contentious woman. 

25 Like cold water to a thirsty soul,

So is good news from a far country. 

26 Like a muddied spring, and a polluted well,

So is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked. 

27 It is not good to eat much honey;

Nor is it honorable to seek ones own honor. 

28 Like a city that is broken down and without walls

Is a man whose spirit is without restraint.



OLD TESTAMENT: 1 KINGS 12:20 - 13:34


12:20 It happened, when all Yisra'el heard that Yarov`am was returned, that they sent and called him to the congregation, and made him king over all Yisra'el: there was none who followed the house of David, but the tribe of Yehudah only. 21 When Rechav`am was come to Yerushalayim, he assembled all the house of Yehudah, and the tribe of Binyamin, a hundred and eighty thousand chosen men, who were warriors, to fight against the house of Yisra'el, to bring the kingdom again to Rechav`am the son of Shlomo. 22 But the word of God came to Shemayah the man of God, saying, 23 Speak to Rechav`am the son of Shlomo, king of Yehudah, and to all the house of Yehudah and Binyamin, and to the rest of the people, saying, 24 Thus says the LORD, You shall not go up, nor fight against your brothers the children of Yisra'el: return every man to his house; for this thing is of me. So they listened to the word of the LORD, and returned and went their way, according to the word of the LORD. 25 Then Yarov`am built Shekhem in the hill-country of Efrayim, and lived therein; and he went out from there, and built Penu'el. 26 Yarov`am said in his heart, Now will the kingdom return to the house of David: 27  if this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Yerushalayim, then will the heart of this people turn again to their lord, even to Rechav`am king of Yehudah; and they will kill me, and return to Rechav`am king of Yehudah. 28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold; and he said to them, It is too much for you to go up to Yerushalayim: see your gods, Yisra'el, which brought you up out of the land of Mitzrayim. 29 He set the one in Beit-El, and the other put he in Dan. 30 This thing became a sin; for the people went [to worship] before the one, even to Dan. 31 He made houses of high places, and made Kohanim from among all the people, who were not of the sons of Levi. 32 Yarov`am ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like the feast that is in Yehudah, and he went up to the altar; so did he in Beit-El, sacrificing to the calves that he had made: and he placed in Beit-El the Kohanim of the high places that he had made. 33 He went up to the altar which he had made in Beit-El on the fifteenth day in the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart: and he ordained a feast for the children of Yisra'el, and went up to the altar, to burn incense.


13:1 Behold, there came a man of God out of Yehudah by the word of the LORD to Beit-El: and Yarov`am was standing by the altar to burn incense. 2 He cried against the altar by the word of the LORD, and said, altar, altar, thus says the LORD: Behold, a son shall be born to the house of David, Yoshiyahu by name; and on you shall he sacrifice the Kohanim of the high places who burn incense on you, and men's bones shall they burn on you. 3 He gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the LORD has spoken: Behold, the altar shall be torn, and the ashes that are on it shall be poured out. 4 It happened, when the king heard the saying of the man of God, which he cried against the altar in Beit-El, that Yarov`am put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. His hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not draw it back again to him. 5 The altar also was torn, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the LORD. 6 The king answered the man of God, Entreat now the favor of the LORD your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored me again. The man of God entreated the LORD, and the king's hand was restored him again, and became as it was before. 7  The king said to the man of God, Come home with me, and refresh yourself, and I will give you a reward. 8 The man of God said to the king, If you will give me half your house, I will not go in with you, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place; 9 for so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, You shall eat no bread, nor drink water, neither return by the way that you came. 10 So he went another way, and didn't return by the way that he came to Beit-El. 11 Now there lived an old prophet in Beit-El; and one of his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beit-El: the words which he had spoken to the king, them also they told to their father. 12 Their father said to them, Which way did he go? Now his sons had seen which way the man of God went, who came from Yehudah. 13 He said to his sons, Saddle me the donkey. So they saddled him the donkey; and he rode thereon. 14 He went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak; and he said to him, Are you the man of God who came from Yehudah? He said, I am. 15 Then he said to him, Come home with me, and eat bread. 16 He said, I may not return with you, nor go in with you; neither will I eat bread nor drink water with you in this place: 17  for it was said to me by the word of the LORD, You shall eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that you came. 18 He said to him, I also am a prophet as you are; and an angel spoke to me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with you into your house, that he may eat bread and drink water. [But] he lied to him. 19 So he went back with him, and ate bread in his house, and drank water. 20 It happened, as they sat at the table, that the word of the LORD came to the prophet who brought him back; 21 and he cried to the man of God who came from Yehudah, saying, Thus says the LORD, Because you have been disobedient to the mouth of the LORD, and have not kept the mitzvah which the LORD your God commanded you, 22 but came back, and have eaten bread and drunk water in the place of which he said to you, Eat no bread, and drink no water; your body shall not come to the tomb of your fathers. 23 It happened, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the donkey, [to wit], for the prophet whom he had brought back. 24 When he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and killed him: and his body was cast in the way, and the donkey stood by it; the lion also stood by the body. 25 Behold, men passed by, and saw the body cast in the way, and the lion standing by the body; and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet lived. 26 When the prophet who brought him back from the way heard of it, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient to the mouth of the LORD: therefore the LORD has delivered him to the lion, which has torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spoke to him. 27 He spoke to his sons, saying, Saddle me the donkey. They saddled it. 28 He went and found his body cast in the way, and the donkey and the lion standing by the body: the lion had not eaten the body, nor torn the donkey. 29 The prophet took up the body of the man of God, and laid it on the donkey, and brought it back; and he came to the city of the old prophet, to mourn, and to bury him. 30 He laid his body in his own grave; and they mourned over him, [saying], Alas, my brother! 31 It happened, after he had buried him, that he spoke to his sons, saying, When I am dead, then bury me in the tomb in which the man of God is buried; lay my bones beside his bones. 32 For the saying which he cried by the word of the LORD against the altar in Beit-El, and against all the houses of the high places which are in the cities of Shomron, shall surely happen. 33 After this thing Yarov`am didn't return from his evil way, but made again from among all the people Kohanim of the high places: whoever would, he consecrated him, that there might be Kohanim of the high places. 34 This thing became sin to the house of Yarov`am, even to cut it off, and to destroy it from off the surface of the eretz.



NEW TESTAMENT: ACTS 9:26 - 43


9:26 When Sha'ul had come to Yerushalayim, he tried to join himself to the talmidim. They were all afraid of him, not believing that he was a talmid. 

27 But Bar-Nabba took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared to them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how at Dammesek he had preached boldly in the name of Yeshua. 

28 He was with them going in and going out at Yerushalayim, 

29 preaching boldly in the name of the Lord. He spoke and disputed against the Yevanian Yehudim, but they were seeking to kill him. 

30 When the brothers knew it, they brought him down to Caesarea, and sent him out to Tarsus. 

31 So the assemblies throughout all Yehudah and the Galil and Shomron had shalom, and were built up. They were multiplied, walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Ruach HaKodesh. 

32 It happened, as Kefa went throughout all those parts, he came down also to the holy ones who lived at Lud. 

33 There he found a certain man named Aeneas, who had been bedridden for eight years, because he was paralyzed. 

34 Kefa said to him, "Aeneas, Yeshua the Messiah heals you. Get up and make your bed!" Immediately he arose. 

35 All who lived at Lud and in Sharon saw him, and they turned to the Lord. 

36 Now there was at Yafo a certain talmid named Tavita, which when translated, means Dorcas. This woman was full of good works and acts of mercy which she did. 

37 It happened in those days that she fell sick, and died. When they had washed her, they laid her in an upper chamber. 

38 As Lud was near Yafo, the talmidim, hearing that Kefa was there, sent two men to him, imploring him not to delay in coming to them. 

39 Kefa got up and went with them. When he had come, they brought him into the upper chamber. All the widows stood by him weeping, and showing the coats and garments which Dorcas made while she was with them.

40 Kefa put them all out, and kneeled down and prayed. Turning to the body, he said, "Tavita, get up!" She opened her eyes, and when she saw Kefa, she sat up. 

41 He gave her his hand, and raised her up. Calling the holy ones and widows, he presented her alive. 

42 It became known throughout all Yafo, and many believed in the Lord.

43 It happened, that he stayed many days in Yafo with one Shim`on, a tanner.


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment