Thursday, March 10, 2022

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – March 10 – Full Text

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 












MARCH 10



PSALMS: 10, 40, 70, 100, 130


PROVERBS: 10


OLD TESTAMENT: 2 SAMUEL 15:23 - 16:23


NEW TESTAMENT: JOHN 18:25 - 19:22



PSALMS: 10


1 Why do you stand far off, LORD?

Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? 

2 In arrogance, the wicked hunt down the weak;

They are caught in the schemes that they devise. 

3 For the wicked boasts of his heart's cravings,

He blesses the greedy, and condemns the LORD. 

4 The wicked, in the pride of his face,

Has no room in his thoughts for God. 

5 His ways are prosperous at all times;

He is haughty, and your laws are far from his sight:

As for all his adversaries, he sneers at them. 

6 He says in his heart, "I shall not be shaken;

For generations I shall have no trouble." 

7  His mouth is full of cursing, deceit, and oppression.

Under his tongue is mischief and iniquity. 

8 He lies in wait near the villages.

From ambushes, he murders the innocent.

His eyes are secretly set against the helpless.

9 He lurks in secret as a lion in his ambush.

He lies in wait to catch the helpless.

He catches the helpless, when he draws him in his net.

10 The helpless are crushed, they collapse,

They fall under his strength. 

11 He says in his heart, "God has forgotten.

He hides his face. He will never see it." 

12 Arise, LORD! God, lift up your hand!

Don't forget the helpless. 

13 Why does the wicked condemn God,

And say in his heart, "God won't call me into account?" 

14 But you do see trouble and grief;

You consider it to take it into your hand.

You help the victim and the fatherless. 

15 Break the arm of the wicked.

As for the evil man, seek out his wickedness until you find none. 

16 The LORD is King forever and ever!

The nations will perish out of his land. 

17 LORD, you have heard the desire of the humble.

You will prepare their heart.

You will cause your ear to hear, 

18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed,

That man who is of the eretz may terrify no more.



PSALMS: 40


1 I waited patiently for the LORD.

He turned to me, and heard my cry. 

2 He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay.

He set my feet on a rock, and gave me a firm place to stand. 

3 He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God.

Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. 

4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust,

And doesn't respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. 

5 Many, LORD, my God, are the wonderful works which you have done,

And your thoughts which are toward us.

They can't be set in order to you;

If I would declare and speak of them,

they are more than can be numbered. 

6 Sacrifice and offering you didn't desire.

My ears have you opened:

Burnt offering and sin offering have you not required. 

7 Then I said, "Behold, I have come.

It is written about me in the book in the scroll.

8 I delight to do your will, my God.

Yes, your law is within my heart."

9 I have proclaimed glad news of righteousness in the great assembly.

Behold, I will not seal my lips, LORD, you know. 

10 I have not hidden your righteousness within my heart.

I have declared your faithfulness and your salvation.

I have not concealed your loving kindness and your truth from the great assembly. 

11 Don't withhold your tender mercies from me, LORD.

Let your loving kindness and your truth continually preserve me. 

12 For innumerable evils have surrounded me.

My iniquities have overtaken me,

so that I am not able to look up.

They are more than the hairs of my head.

My heart has failed me. 

13 Be pleased, LORD, to deliver me.

Hurry to help me, LORD. 

14 Let them be put to shame and confounded together

who seek after my soul to destroy it.

Let them be turned backward and

brought to dishonor who delight in my hurt. 

15 Let them be desolate by reason of their shame that tell me, "Aha! Aha!"

16 Let all those who seek you rejoice and be glad in you.

Let such as love your salvation say continually,

"Let the LORD be exalted!"

17 But I am poor and needy;

May the Lord think about me.

You are my help and my deliverer.

Don't delay, my God.



PSALMS: 70


1 Hurry, God, to deliver me.

Come quickly to help me, LORD.

2 Let them be put to shame and confounded who seek my soul.

Let those who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. 

3 Let them be turned because of their shame

Who say, "Aha! Aha!" 

4 Let all those who seek you rejoice and be glad in you.

Let those who love your yeshu`ah continually say,

"Let God be exalted!" 

5 But I am poor and needy.

Come to me quickly, God.

You are my help and my deliverer,

LORD, don't delay.



PSALMS: 100


1 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you lands! 

2 Serve the LORD with gladness.

Come before his presence with singing. 

3 Know that the LORD, he is God.

It is he who has made us, and we are his.

We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,

Into his courts with praise.

Give thanks to him, and bless his name. 

5 For the LORD is good.

His loving kindness endures forever,

His faithfulness to all generations.



PSALMS: 130


1 Out of the depths I have cried to you, LORD. 

2 Lord, hear my voice.

Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my petitions. 

3 If you, the LORD, kept a record of sins,

Lord, who could stand? 

4 But there is forgiveness with you,

Therefore you are feared. 

5 I wait for the LORD.

My soul waits.

I hope in his word. 

6 My soul longs for the Lord more than watchmen long for the morning;

More than watchmen for the morning. 

7 Yisra'el, hope in the LORD,

For with the LORD there is loving kindness.

With him is abundant redemption. 

8 He will redeem Yisra'el from all their sins.



PROVERBS: 10


1 The proverbs of Shlomo.

A wise son makes a glad father;

But a foolish son brings grief to his mother. 

2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing,

But righteousness delivers from death. 

3 The LORD will not allow the soul of the righteous to go hungry,

But he thrusts away the desire of the wicked. 

4 He becomes poor who works with a lazy hand,

But the hand of the diligent brings wealth. 

5 He who gathers in summer is a wise son,

But he who sleeps during the harvest is a son who causes shame. 

6 Blessings are on the head of the righteous,

But violence covers the mouth of the wicked. 

7 The memory of the righteous is blessed,

But the name of the wicked will rot. 

8 The wise in heart accept mitzvot,

But a chattering fool will fall.

9 He who walks blamelessly walks surely,

But he who perverts his ways will be found out. 

10 One winking with the eye causes sorrow,

But a chattering fool will fall. 

11 The mouth of the righteous is a spring of life,

But violence covers the mouth of the wicked. 

12Hatred stirs up strife,

But love covers all wrongs. 

13 Wisdom is found on the lips of him who has discernment,

But a rod is for the back of him who is void of understanding. 

14 Wise men lay up knowledge,

But the mouth of the foolish is near ruin. 

15 The rich man's wealth is his strong city.

The destruction of the poor is their poverty. 

16 The labor of the righteous leads to life.

The increase of the wicked leads to sin. 

17  He is in the way of life who heeds correction,

But he who forsakes reproof leads others astray. 

18 He who hides hatred has lying lips.

He who utters a slander is a fool. 

19 In the multitude of words there is no lack of disobedience,

But he who restrains his lips does wisely. 

20 The tongue of the righteous is like choice silver.

The heart of the wicked is of little worth. 

21 The lips of the righteous feed many,

But the foolish die for lack of understanding.

22 The blessing of the LORD brings wealth,

And he adds no trouble to it. 

23 It is a fool's pleasure to do wickedness,

But wisdom is a man of understanding's pleasure. 

24 What the wicked fear, will overtake them,

But the desire of the righteous will be granted. 

25 When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more;

But the righteous is an everlasting foundation. 

26 As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes,

So is the sluggard to those who send him. 

27 The fear of the LORD prolongs days,

But the years of the wicked shall be shortened. 

28 The prospect of the righteous is joy,

But the hope of the wicked will perish. 

29 The way of the LORD is a stronghold to the upright,

But it is a destruction to the workers of iniquity. 

30 The righteous will never be removed,

But the wicked will not dwell in the land. 

31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom,

But the perverse tongue will be cut off. 

32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable,

But the mouth of the wicked is perverse.



OLD TESTAMENT: 2 SAMUEL 15:23 - 16:23


15:23 All the country wept with a loud voice, and all the people passed over: the king also himself passed over the brook Kidron, and all the people passed over, toward the way of the wilderness. 24 Behold, Tzadok also [came], and all the Levites with him, bearing the ark of the covenant of God; and they set down the ark of God; and Avyatar went up, until all the people had done passing out of the city. 25 The king said to Tzadok, Carry back the ark of God into the city: if I shall find favor in the eyes of the LORD, he will bring me again, and show me both it, and his habitation: 26 but if he say thus, I have no delight in you; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seems good to him. 27  The king said also to Tzadok the Kohen, "Aren't you a seer? Return into the city in shalom, and your two sons with you, Achima`atz your son, and Yonatan the son of Avyatar. 28 Behold, I will stay at the fords of the wilderness, until word comes from you to inform me." 29 Tzadok therefore and Avyatar carried the ark of God again to Yerushalayim: and they abode there. 30 David went up by the ascent of the [Mount of] Olives, and wept as he went up; and he had his head covered, and went barefoot: and all the people who were with him covered every man his head, and they went up, weeping as they went up. 31 One told David, saying, Achitofel is among the conspirators with Avshalom. David said, LORD, please turn the counsel of Achitofel into foolishness. 32 It happened that when David had come to the top [of the ascent], where God was worshiped, behold, Hushai the Arki came to meet him with his coat torn, and dirt on his head. 33 David said to him, If you pass on with me, then you will be a burden to me: 34 but if you return to the city, and tell Avshalom, I will be your servant, O king; as I have been your father's servant in time past, so will I now be your servant; then will you defeat for me the counsel of Achitofel. 35 Don't you have Tzadok and Avyatar the Kohanim there with you? therefore it shall be, that whatever thing you shall hear out of the king's house, you shall tell it to Tzadok and Avyatar the Kohanim. 36 Behold, they have there with them their two sons, Achima`atz, Tzadok's son, and Yonatan, Avyatar's son; and by them you shall send to me everything that you shall hear. 37  So Hushai, David's friend, came into the city; and Avshalom came into Yerushalayim.


16:1 When David was a little past the top [of the ascent], behold, Tziva the servant of Mefivoshet met him, with a couple of donkeys saddled, and on them two hundred loaves of bread, and one hundred clusters of raisins, and one hundred summer fruits, and a bottle of wine. 2 The king said to Tziva, What do you mean by these? Tziva said, The donkeys are for the king's household to ride on; and the bread and summer fruit for the young men to eat; and the wine, that such as are faint in the wilderness may drink. 3 The king said, Where is your master's son? Tziva said to the king, Behold, he abides at Yerushalayim; for he said, Today will the house of Yisra'el restore me the kingdom of my father. 4 Then said the king to Tziva, Behold, all that pertains to Mefivoshet is yours. Tziva said, I do obeisance; let me find favor in your sight, my lord, O king. 5 When king David came to Bachurim, behold, a man of the family of the house of Sha'ul came out, whose name was Shim`i, the son of Gera. He came out, and cursed still as he came. 6 He cast stones at David, and at all the servants of king David: and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7  Thus said Shim`i when he cursed, Be gone, be gone, you man of blood, and base fellow: 8 The LORD has returned on you all the blood of the house of Sha'ul, in whose place you have reigned; and the LORD has delivered the kingdom into the hand of Avshalom your son; and, behold, you are [taken] in your own mischief, because you are a man of blood. 9 Then said Avishai the son of Tzeru'yah to the king, "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Please let me go over and take off his head." 10 The king said, What have I to do with you, you sons of Tzeru'yah? Because he curses, and because the LORD has said to him, Curse David; who then shall say, Why have you done so? 11 David said to Avishai, and to all his servants, Behold, my son, who came forth from my bowels, seeks my life: how much more [may] this Binyamini now [do it]? let him alone, and let him curse; for the LORD has invited him. 12 It may be that the LORD will look on the wrong done to me, and that the LORD will requite me good for [his] cursing of me this day. 13 So David and his men went by the way; and Shim`i went along on the hill-side over against him, and cursed as he went, and threw stones at him, and cast dust. 14 The king, and all the people who were with him, came weary; and he refreshed himself there. 15 Avshalom, and all the people, the men of Yisra'el, came to Yerushalayim, and Achitofel with him. 16 It happened, when Hushai the Arki, David's friend, was come to Avshalom, that Hushai said to Avshalom, [Long] live the king, [Long] live the king. 17 Avshalom said to Hushai, Is this your kindness to your friend? Why didn't you go with your friend? 18 Hushai said to Avshalom, No; but whom the LORD, and this people, and all the men of Yisra'el have chosen, his will I be, and with him will I abide. 19 Again, whom should I serve? Shouldn't I serve in the presence of his son? as I have served in your father's presence, so will I be in your presence. 20 Then said Avshalom to Achitofel, Give your counsel what we shall do. 21 Achitofel said to Avshalom, Go in to your father's concubines, that he has left to keep the house; and all Yisra'el will hear that you are abhorred of your father: then will the hands of all who are with you be strong. 22 So they spread Avshalom a tent on the top of the house; and Avshalom went in to his father's concubines in the sight of all Yisra'el. 23 The counsel of Achitofel, which he gave in those days, was as if a man inquired at the oracle of God: so was all the counsel of Achitofel both with David and with Avshalom.



NEW TESTAMENT: JOHN 18:25 - 19:22


18:25 Now Shim`on Kefa was standing and warming himself. They said therefore to him, "You aren't also one of his talmidim, are you?" He denied it, and said, "I am not." 26 One of the servants of the Kohen Gadol, being a relative of him whose ear Kefa cut off, said, "Didn't I see you in the garden with him?" 27 Kefa therefore denied again, and immediately the rooster crowed. 28 They led Yeshua therefore from Kayafa into the Praetorium. It was early, and they themselves didn't enter into the Praetorium, that they might not be defiled, but might eat the Pesach. 29 Pilate therefore went out to them, and said, "What accusation do you bring against this man?" 30 They answered him, "If this man weren't an evildoer, we wouldn't have delivered him up to you." 31 Pilate therefore said to them, "Take him yourselves, and judge him according to your law." Therefore the Yehudim said to him, "It is not lawful for us to put anyone to death," 32 that the word of Yeshua might be fulfilled, which he spoke, signifying by what kind of death he should die. 33 Pilate therefore entered again into the Praetorium, called Yeshua, and said to him, "Are you the King of the Yehudim?" 34 Yeshua answered him, "Do you say this by yourself, or did others tell you about me?" 35 Pilate answered, "I'm not a Yehudi, am I? Your own nation and the chief Kohanim delivered you to me. What have you done?"36 Yeshua answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight, that I wouldn't be delivered to the Yehudim. But now my kingdom is not from here."37 Pilate therefore said to him, "Are you a king then?" Yeshua answered, "You say that I am a king. To this end I have been born, and to this end I have come into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." 38 Pilate said to him, "What is truth?" When he had said this, he went out again to the Yehudim, and said to them, "I find no basis for a charge against him. 39 But you have a custom, that I should release to you one at the Pesach. Therefore do you desire that I release to you the King of the Yehudim?" 40 Then they all cried out again, saying, "Not this man, but Bar-Abba!" Now Bar-Abba was a robber.


19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Yeshua, and flogged him. 2 The soldiers twisted thorns into a crown, and put it on his head, and dressed him in a purple garment. 3 They kept saying, "Hail, King of the Yehudim!" and they kept slapping him. 4 Then Pilate went out again, and said to them, "Behold, I bring him out to you, that you may know that I find no basis for a charge against him." 5 Yeshua therefore came out, wearing the crown of thorns and the purple garment. Pilate said to them, "Behold, the man!" 6 When therefore the chief Kohanim and the officers saw him, they cried out, saying, "Crucify! Crucify!" Pilate said to them, "Take him yourselves, and crucify him, for I find no basis for a charge against him." 7 The Yehudim answered him, "We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God." 8 When therefore Pilate heard this saying, he was more afraid. 9 He entered into the Praetorium again, and said to Yeshua, "Where are you from?" But Yeshua gave him no answer. 10 Pilate therefore said to him, "Aren't you speaking to me? Don't you know that I have power to release you, and have power to crucify you?" 11 Yeshua answered, "You would have no power at all against me, unless it were given to you from above. Therefore he who delivered me to you has greater sin." 12 At this, Pilate was seeking to release him, but the Yehudim cried out, saying, "If you release this man, you aren't Caesar's friend! Everyone who makes himself a king speaks against Caesar!" 13 When Pilate therefore heard these words, he brought Yeshua out, and sat down on the judgment seat at a place called "The Pavement," but in Hebrew, "Gabta."14 Now it was the Preparation of the Pesach, at about the sixth hour. He said to the Yehudim, "Behold, your King!" 15 They cried out, "Away with him! Away with him! Crucify him!" Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?" The chief Kohanim answered, "We have no king but Caesar!" 16 Then therefore he delivered him to them to be crucified. So they took Yeshua and led him away. 17 He went out, bearing his cross, to the place called "The Place of a Skull," which is called in Hebrew, "Gulgolta," 18 where they crucified him, and with him two others, on either side one, and Yeshua in the middle. 19 Pilate wrote a title also, and put it on the cross. There was written, "YESHUA OF NATZERET, THE KING OF THE YEHUDIM." 20 Therefore many of the Yehudim read this title, for the place where Yeshua was crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, in Latin, and in Yevanit. 21 The chief Kohanim of the Yehudim therefore said to Pilate, "Don't write, 'The King of the Yehudim,' but that, 'he said, I am King of the Yehudim.'" 22 Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment