Sunday, March 13, 2022

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation – March 13 – Full Text

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 












MARCH 13



PSALMS: 13, 43, 73, 103, 133


PROVERBS: 13


OLD TESTAMENT: 2 SAMUEL 19:11 - 20:13


NEW TESTAMENT: JOHN 21:1 - 25



PSALMS: 13


1 How long, LORD?

Will you forget me forever?

How long will you hide your face from me? 

2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul,

Having sorrow in my heart every day?

How long shall my enemy triumph over me? 

3 Behold, and answer me, LORD, my God.

Give light to my eyes, lest I sleep in death; 

4 Lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed against him;

" Lest my adversaries rejoice when I fall. 

5 But I trust in your loving kindness.

My heart rejoices in your yeshu`ah.

6 I will sing to the LORD,

Because he has been good to me.



PSALMS: 43


1 Vindicate me, God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation.

Oh, deliver me from deceitful and wicked men. 

2 For you are the God of my strength.

Why have you rejected me?

Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 

3 Oh, send out your light and your truth.

Let them lead me. Let them bring me to your holy hill,

To your tents. 

4 Then I will go to the altar of God,

To God, my exceeding joy.

I will praise you on the harp, God, my God. 

5 Why are you in despair, my soul?

Why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God!

For I shall still praise him,

The saving help of my face, and my God.



PSALMS: 73


1 Surely God is good to Yisra'el,

To those who are pure in heart.

2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone.

My steps had nearly slipped. 

3 For I was envious of the arrogant,

When I saw the prosperity of the wicked. 

4 For there are no struggles in their death,

But their strength is firm. 

5 They are free from burdens of men,

Neither are they plagued like other men. 

6 Therefore pride is like a chain around their neck.

Violence covers them like a garment. 

7 Their eyes bulge with fat.

Their minds pass the limits of conceit. 

8 They scoff and speak with malice.

In arrogance, they threaten oppression. 

9 They have set their mouth in the heavens.

Their tongue walks through the eretz. 

10 Therefore their people return to them,

And they drink up waters of abundance. 

11 They say, "How does God know?

Is there knowledge in Ha`Elyon?" 

12 Behold, these are the wicked.

Being always at ease, they increase in riches.

13 Surely in vain I have cleansed my heart,

And washed my hands in innocence, 

14 For all day long have I been plagued,

And punished every morning. 

15 If I had said, "I will speak thus;"

Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of your children. 

16 When I tried to understand this,

It was too painful for me; 

17  Until I entered God's sanctuary,

And considered their latter end. 

18 Surely you set them in slippery places.

You throw them down to destruction. 

19 How they are suddenly destroyed!

They are completely swept away with terrors. 

20 As a dream when one wakes up,

So, Lord, when you awake, you will despise their fantasies. 

21 For my soul was grieved.

I was embittered in my heart. 

22 I was so senseless and ignorant.

I was a brute beast before you. 

23 Nevertheless, I am continually with you.

You have held my right hand. 

24 You will guide me with your counsel,

And afterward receive me to glory. 

25 Who do I have in heaven?

There is no one on eretz who I desire besides you. 

26 My flesh and my heart fails,

But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 

27 For, behold, those who are far from you shall perish.

You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to you. 

28 But it is good for me to come close to God.

I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,

That I may tell of all your works.



PSALMS: 103


1 Praise the LORD, my soul!

All that is within me, praise his holy name! 

2 Praise the LORD, my soul,

And don't forget all his benefits;

3 Who forgives all your sins;

Who heals all your diseases; 

4 Who redeems your life from destruction;

Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies; 

5 Who satisfies your desire with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. 

6 The LORD executes righteous acts,

And justice for all who are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways to Moshe,

His deeds to the children of Yisra'el. 

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious,

Slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness. 

9 He will not always accuse;

Neither will he stay angry forever. 

10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,

Nor rewarded us for our iniquities. 

11 For as the heavens are high above the eretz,

So great is his loving kindness toward those who fear him. 

12 As far as the east is from the west,

So far has he removed our transgressions from us. 

13 Like a father has compassion on his children,

So the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. 

14 For he knows how we are made.

He remembers that we are dust. 

15 As for man, his days are like grass.

As a flower of the field, so he flourishes. 

16 For the wind passes over it, and it is gone.

Its place remembers it no more. 

17 But the LORD's loving kindness is from everlasting

to everlasting with those who fear him,

His righteousness to children's children; 

18 To those who keep his covenant,

To those who remember to obey his precepts. 

19 The LORD has established his throne in the heavens.

His kingdom rules over all. 

20 Praise the LORD, you angels of his,

Who are mighty in strength, who fulfill his word,

Obeying the voice of his word. 

21 Praise the LORD, all you hosts of his,

You servants of his, who do his pleasure. 

22 Praise the LORD, all you works of his,

In all places of his dominion.

Praise the LORD, my soul.



PSALMS: 133


1 See how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to live together in unity! 

2 It is like the precious oil on the head,

That ran down on the beard,

Even Aharon's beard;

That came down on the edge of his robes; 

3 Like the dew of Hermon,

That comes down on the hills of Tziyon:

For there the LORD gives the blessing,

Even life forevermore.



PROVERBS: 13


1 A wise son listens to his father's instruction,

But a scoffer doesn't listen to rebuke. 

2 By the fruit of his lips, a man enjoys good things;

But the unfaithful crave violence. 

3 He who guards his mouth guards his soul.

One who opens wide his lips comes to ruin. 

4 The soul of the sluggard desires, and has nothing,

But the desire of the diligent shall be fully satisfied. 

5 A righteous man hates lies,

But a wicked man brings shame and disgrace. 

6 Righteousness guards the way of integrity,

But wickedness overthrows the sinner. 

7 There are some who pretend to be rich, yet have nothing.

There are some who pretend to be poor, yet have great wealth. 

8 The ransom of a man's life is his riches,

But the poor hears no threats. 

9 The light of the righteous shines brightly,

But the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out. 

10 By pride comes only quarrels,

But with ones who take advice is wisdom. 

11 Wealth gained dishonestly dwindles away,

But he who gathers by hand makes it grow. 

12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,

But when longing is fulfilled, it is a tree of life. 

13 Whoever despises instruction will pay for it,

But he who respects a command will be rewarded. 

14 The teaching of the wise is a spring of life,

To turn from the snares of death. 

15 Good understanding wins favor;

But the way of the unfaithful is hard. 

16 Every prudent man acts from knowledge,

But a fool exposes folly. 

17 A wicked messenger falls into trouble,

But a trustworthy envoy gains healing.

18 Poverty and shame come to him who refuses discipline,

But he who heeds correction shall be honored. 

19 Longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul,

But fools detest turning from evil. 

20 One who walks with wise men grows wise,

But a companion of fools suffers harm.

21 Misfortune pursues sinners,

But prosperity rewards the righteous. 

22 A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children,

But the wealth of the sinner is stored for the righteous. 

23 An abundance of food is in poor people's fields,

But injustice sweeps it away. 

24 One who spares the rod hates his son,

But one who loves him is careful to discipline him. 

25 The righteous one eats to the satisfying of his soul,

But the belly of the wicked goes hungry.



OLD TESTAMENT: 2 SAMUEL 19:11 - 20:13



19:11 King David sent to Tzadok and to Avyatar the Kohanim, saying, Speak to the Zakenim of Yehudah, saying, Why are you the last to bring the king back to his house? seeing the speech of all Yisra'el is come to the king, [to bring him] to his house. 12 You are my brothers, you are my bone and my flesh: why then are you the last to bring back the king? 13 Say you to `Amasa, Aren't you my bone and my flesh? God do so to me, and more also, if you aren't captain of the host before me continually in the room of Yo'av. 14 He bowed the heart of all the men of Yehudah, even as [the heart of] one man; so that they sent to the king, [saying], Return you, and all your servants. 15 So the king returned, and came to the Yarden. Yehudah came to Gilgal, to go to meet the king, to bring the king over the Yarden. 16 Shim`i the son of Gera, the Binyamini, who was of Bachurim, hurried and came down with the men of Yehudah to meet king David. 

17  There were a thousand men of Binyamin with him, and Tziva the servant of the house of Sha'ul, and his fifteen sons and his twenty servants with him; and they went through the Yarden in the presence of the king. 18 There went over a ferry-boat to bring over the king's household, and to do what he thought good. Shim`i the son of Gera fell down before the king, when he was come over the Yarden. 19 He said to the king, Don't let my lord impute iniquity to me, neither do you remember that which your servant did perversely the day that my lord the king went out of Yerushalayim, that the king should take it to his heart. 20 For your servant does know that I have sinned: therefore, behold, I am come this day the first of all the house of Yosef to go down to meet my lord the king. 21 But Avishai the son of Tzeru'yah answered, Shall Shim`i not be put to death for this, because he cursed the LORD's anointed? 22 David said, What have I to do with you, you sons of Tzeru'yah, that you should this day be adversaries to me? shall there any man be put to death this day in Yisra'el? for don't I know that I am this day king over Yisra'el? 23 The king said to Shim`i, You shall not die. The king swore to him. 

24 Mefivoshet the son of Sha'ul came down to meet the king; and he had neither dressed his feet, nor trimmed his beard, nor washed his clothes, from the day the king departed until the day he came home in shalom. 25 It happened, when he was come to Yerushalayim to meet the king, that the king said to him, Why didn't you go with me, Mefivoshet? 26 He answered, My lord, O king, my servant deceived me: for your servant said, I will saddle me a donkey, that I may ride thereon, and go with the king; because your servant is lame. 27 He has slandered your servant to my lord the king; but my lord the king is as an angel of God: do therefore what is good in your eyes. 28 For all my father's house were but dead men before my lord the king; yet you set your servant among those who ate at your own table. What right therefore have I yet that I should cry any more to the king? 29 The king said to him, Why speak you any more of your matters? I say, You and Tziva divide the land. 30 Mefivoshet said to the king, yes, let him take all, because my lord the king is come in shalom to his own house. 31 Barzillai the Gil`adite came down from Roglim; and he went over the Yarden with the king, to conduct him over the Yarden. 32 Now Barzillai was a very aged man, even eighty years old: and he had provided the king with sustenance while he lay at Machanayim; for he was a very great man. 33 The king said to Barzillai, Come you over with me, and I will sustain you with me in Yerushalayim.34 Barzillai said to the king, How many are the days of the years of my life, that I should go up with the king to Yerushalayim? 35 I am this day eighty years old: can I discern between good and bad? can your servant taste what I eat or what I drink? can I hear any more the voice of singing men and singing women? why then should your servant be yet a burden to my lord the king? 36 Your servant would but just go over the Yarden with the king: and why should the king recompense it me with such a reward? 37 Please let your servant turn back again, that I may die in my own city, by the grave of my father and my mother. But behold, your servant Kemoham; let him go over with my lord the king; and do to him what shall seem good to you. 38 The king answered, Kemoham shall go over with me, and I will do to him that which shall seem good to you: and whatever you shall require of me, that will I do for you. 39 All the people went over the Yarden, and the king went over: and the king kissed Barzillai, and blessed him; and he returned to his own place. 40 So the king went over to Gilgal, and Kemoham went over with him: and all the people of Yehudah brought the king over, and also half the people of Yisra'el. 41 Behold, all the men of Yisra'el came to the king, and said to the king, Why have our brothers the men of Yehudah stolen you away, and brought the king, and his household, over the Yarden, and all David's men with him? 42 All the men of Yehudah answered the men of Yisra'el, Because the king is a close relative to us: why then are you angry for this matter? have we eaten at all at the king's cost? or has he given us any gift? 43 The men of Yisra'el answered the men of Yehudah, and said, We have ten parts in the king, and we have also more [right] in David than you: why then did you despise us, that our advice should not be first had in bringing back our king? The words of the men of Yehudah were fiercer than the words of the men of Yisra'el.


20:1 There happened to be there a base fellow, whose name was Sheva, the son of Bikhri, a Binyamini: and he blew the shofar, and said, We have no portion in David, neither have we inheritance in the son of Yishai: every man to his tents, Yisra'el. 2 So all the men of Yisra'el went up from following David, and followed Sheva the son of Bikhri; but the men of Yehudah joined with their king, from the Yarden even to Yerushalayim. 3 David came to his house at Yerushalayim; and the king took the ten women his concubines, whom he had left to keep the house, and put them in custody, and provided them with sustenance, but didn't go in to them. So they were shut up to the day of their death, living in widowhood. 4 Then said the king to `Amasa, Call me the men of Yehudah together within three days, and be here present. 5 So `Amasa went to call [the men of] Yehudah together; but he stayed longer than the set time which he had appointed him. 6 David said to Avishai, Now will Sheva the son of Bikhri do us more harm than did Avshalom: take your lord's servants, and pursue after him, lest he get him fortified cities, and escape out of our sight. 7 There went out after him Yo'av's men, and the Kereti and the Peleti, and all the mighty men; and they went out of Yerushalayim, to pursue after Sheva the son of Bikhri. 8 When they were at the great stone which is in Giv`on, `Amasa came to meet them. Yo'av was girded with his apparel of war that he had put on, and thereon was a sash with a sword fastened on his loins in the sheath of it; and as he went forth it fell out. 9 Yo'av said to `Amasa, Is it well with you, my brother? Yo'av took `Amasa by the beard with his right hand to kiss him. 10 But `Amasa took no heed to the sword that was in Yo'av's hand: so he struck him therewith in the body, and shed out his bowels to the ground, and didn't strike him again; and he died. Yo'av and Avishai his brother pursued after Sheva the son of Bikhri. 11 There stood by him one of Yo'av's young men, and said, He who favors Yo'av, and he who is for David, let him follow Yo'av. 12 `Amasa lay wallowing in his blood in the midst of the highway. When the man saw that all the people stood still, he carried `Amasa out of the highway into the field, and cast a garment over him, when he saw that everyone who came by him stood still. 13 When he was removed out of the highway, all the people went on after Yo'av, to pursue after Sheva the son of Bikhri.



NEW TESTAMENT: JOHN 21:1 - 25


21:1 After these things, Yeshua revealed himself again to the talmidim at the sea of Tiberias. He revealed himself this way. 

2 Shim`on Kefa, T'oma called Didymus, Natan'el of Kanah in the Galil, and the sons of Zavdai, and two others of his talmidim were together. 

3 Shim`on Kefa said to them, "I'm going fishing." They told him, "We are also coming with you." They immediately went forth, and entered into the boat. That night, they caught nothing. 

4 But when day was now breaking, Yeshua stood on the beach, yet the talmidim didn't know that it was Yeshua. 

5 Yeshua therefore said to them, "Children, have you anything to eat?" They answered him, "No." 

6 He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some." They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it in for the multitude of fish. 

7  That talmid therefore whom Yeshua loved said to Kefa, "It's the Lord!" So when Shim`on Kefa heard that it was the Lord, he wrapped his coat around him (for he was naked), and threw himself into the sea. 

8 But the other talmidim came in the little boat (for they were not far from the land, but about two hundred cubits away), dragging the net full of fish. 

9 So when they got out on the land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on it, and bread. 

10 Yeshua said to them, "Bring some of the fish which you have just caught." 

11 Shim`on Kefa went up, and drew the net to land, full of great fish, one hundred fifty-three; and even though there were so many, the net wasn't torn. 

12 Yeshua said to them, "Come and eat breakfast." None of the talmidim dared inquire of him, "Who are you?" knowing that it was the Lord. 

13 Then Yeshua came and took the bread, gave it to them, and the fish likewise. 

14 This is now the third time that Yeshua was revealed to his talmidim, after he had risen from the dead. 

15 So when they had eaten their breakfast, Yeshua said to Shim`on Kefa, "Shim`on, son of Yonah, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I have affection for you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs." 

16 He said to him again a second time, "Shim`on, son of Yonah, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I have affection for you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep." 

17 He said to him the third time, "Shim`on, son of Yonah, do you have affection for me?" Kefa was grieved because he asked him the third time, "Do you have affection for me?" He said to him, "Lord, you know everything. You know that I have affection for you." Yeshua said to him, "Feed my sheep. 

18 Most assuredly I tell you, when you were young, you dressed yourself, and walked where you wanted to. But when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you, and carry you where you don't want to go." 

19 Now he said this, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. When he had said this, he said to him, "Follow me." 

20 Then Kefa, turning around, saw a talmid following. This was the talmid whom Yeshua sincerely loved, the one who had also leaned on Yeshua' breast at the supper and asked, "Lord, who is going to betray You?" 

21 Kefa seeing him, said to Yeshua, "Lord, what about this man?" 

22 Yeshua said to him, "If I desire that he stay until I come, what is that to you? You follow me." 

23 This saying therefore went forth among the brothers, that this talmid wouldn't die. Yet Yeshua didn't say to him that he wouldn't die, but, "If I desire that he stay until I come, what is that to you?" 

24 This is the talmid who testifies about these things, and wrote these things. We know that his witness is true. 

25 There are also many other things which Yeshua did, which if they would all be written, I suppose that even the world itself wouldn't contain the books that would be written.


John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment