Saturday, July 8, 2023

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation - July 8 - Full Text - Shabbat Shalom!

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 















JULY 8


PSALMS:   8, 38, 68, 98, 128

PROVERBS:  8

OLD TESTAMENT:  ISAIAH 51:1 - 53:12

NEW TESTAMENT:  EPHESIANS 5:1 - 33


PSALMS:  8

1 LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the eretz, 
Who has set your glory above the heavens! 
2 From the lips of babes and infants you have established strength, 
Because of your adversaries, that you might silence the enemy and the avenger. 
3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, 
The moon and the stars, which you have ordained; 
4 What is man, that you think of him? 
The son of man, that you care for him? 
5 For you have made him a little lower than God, 
And crowned him with glory and honor. 
6 You make him ruler over the works of your hands. 
You have put all things under his feet: 
7 All sheep and oxen, 
Yes, and the animals of the field, 
8 The birds of the sky, the fish of the sea, 
And whatever passes through the paths of the seas. 
9 LORD, our Lord, 
How majestic is your name in all the eretz!


PSALMS:  38

1 LORD, don't rebuke me in your wrath, 
Neither chasten me in your hot displeasure. 
2 For your arrows have pierced me, 
Your hand presses hard on me. 
3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of your indignation, 
Neither is there any health in my bones because of my sin. 
4 For my iniquities have gone over my head. 
As a heavy burden, they are too heavy for me. 
5 My wounds are loathsome and corrupt, 
Because of my foolishness. 
6 I am pained and bowed down greatly. 
I go mourning all day long. 
7 For my loins are filled with burning. 
There is no soundness in my flesh. 
8 I am faint and severely bruised. 
I have groaned by reason of the anguish of my heart. 
9 Lord, all my desire is before you. 
My groaning is not hidden from you. 
10 My heart throbs. My strength fails me. 
As for the light of my eyes, it also is gone from me. 
11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my plague. 
My kinsmen stand afar off. 
12 They also who seek after my life lay snares. 
Those who seek my hurt speak mischievous things, 
And meditate deceits all day long. 
13 But I, as a deaf man, don't hear. 
I am as a mute man who doesn't open his mouth. 
14 Yes, I am as a man who doesn't hear, 
In whose mouth are no reproofs. 
15 For in you, LORD, do I hope. 
You will answer, Lord my God. 
16 For I said, "Don't let them gloat over me, 
Or exalt themselves over me when my foot slips." 
17  For I am ready to fall. 
My pain is continually before me. 
18 For I will declare my iniquity. 
I will be sorry for my sin. 
19 But my enemies are vigorous and many. 
Those who hate me without reason are numerous. 
20 They who also render evil for good are adversaries to me, 
Because I follow what is good. 
21 Don't forsake me, LORD. 
My God, don't be far from me.
22 Hurry to help me, 
Lord, my salvation.


PSALMS:  68

1 Let God arise! 
Let his enemies be scattered! 
Let them who hate him also flee before him. 
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away. 
As wax melts before the fire, 
So let the wicked perish at the presence of God. 
3 But let the righteous be glad. 
Let them rejoice before God. 
Yes, let them rejoice with gladness. 
4 Sing to God! Sing praises to his name! 
Extol him who rides on the clouds -- To the LORD, his name! 
Rejoice before him. 
5 A father of the fatherless, and a defender of the widows, 
Is God in his holy habitation.
6 God sets the lonely in families. 
He brings out the prisoners with singing, 
But the rebellious dwell in a sun-scorched land. 
7 God, when you went forth before your people, 
When you marched through the wilderness... 
Selah. 
8 The eretz trembled. 
The sky also poured down rain at the presence of the God of Sinai -- 
At the presence of God, the God of Yisra'el. 
9 You, God, sent a plentiful rain. 
You confirmed your inheritance, when it was weary. 
10 Your congregation lived therein. 
You, God, prepared your goodness for the poor. 
11 The Lord announced the word. 
The ones who proclaim it are a great company. 
12 "Kings of armies flee! They flee!" 
She who waits at home divides the spoil, 
13 While you sleep among the campfires, 
The wings of a dove sheathed with silver, 
Her feathers with shining gold. 
14 When Shaddai scattered kings in her, 
It snowed on Tzalmon. 
15 The mountains of Bashan are majestic mountains. 
The mountains of Bashan are rugged. 
16 Why do you look in envy, you rugged mountains, 
At the mountain where God chooses to reign? 
Yes, the LORD will dwell there forever. 
17 The chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands. 
The Lord is among them, from Sinai, into the sanctuary. 
18 You have ascended on high. 
You have led away captives. 
You have received gifts among men, 
Yes, among the rebellious also, 
that the LORD God might dwell there. 
19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens, 
Even the God who is our salvation. Selah. 
20 God is to us a God of deliverance. 
To the LORD, the Lord, 
belongs escape from death. 
21 But God will strike through the head of his enemies, 
The hairy scalp of such a one as still continues in his guiltiness. 
22 The Lord said, "I will bring you again from Bashan, 
I will bring you again from the depths of the sea; 
23 That you may crush them, dipping your foot in blood, 
That the tongues of your dogs may have their portion from your enemies." 
24 They have seen your goings, God, 
Even the goings of my God, my King, into the sanctuary. 
25 The singers went before, the minstrels followed after, 
In the midst of the ladies playing with timbrels, 
26"Bless God in the congregations, 
Even the Lord in the assembly of Yisra'el!" 
27 There is little Binyamin, their ruler, 
The princes of Yehudah, their council, 
The princes of Zevulun, and the princes of Naftali. 
28 Your God has commanded your strength. 
Strengthen, God, that which you have done for us. 
29 Because of your temple at Yerushalayim, 
Kings shall bring presents to you. 
30 Rebuke the wild animal of the reeds, 
The multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the peoples. 
Being humbled, may it bring bars of silver. 
Scatter the nations that delight in war. 
31 Princes shall come out of Mitzrayim. 
Kush shall hurry to stretch out her hands to God. 
32 Sing to God, you kingdoms of the eretz! 
Sing praises to the Lord! 
Selah. 
33 To him who rides on the heaven of heavens, which are of old; 
Behold, he utters his voice, a mighty voice. 
34 Ascribe strength to God! 
His excellency is over Yisra'el, 
His strength is in the skies. 
35 You are awesome, God, in your sanctuaries. 
The God of Yisra'el gives strength and power to his people. 
Praise be to God!


PSALMS:  98

1 Sing to the LORD a new song, 
For he has done marvelous things! 
His right hand, and his holy arm, 
have worked salvation for him. 
2 The LORD has made known his yeshu`ah. 
He has openly shown his righteousness in the sight of the nations. 
3 He has remembered his loving kindness 
and his faithfulness toward the house of Yisra'el. 
All the ends of the eretz have seen the yeshu`ah of our God. 
4 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the eretz! 
Burst out and sing for joy, yes, sing praises! 
5 Sing praises to the LORD with the harp, 
With the harp and the voice of melody. 
6 With trumpets and sound of the ram's horn. 
Make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD. 
7  Let the sea roar with its fullness; 
The world, and those who dwell therein. 
8 Let the rivers clap their hands. 
Let the mountains sing for joy together. 
9 Let them sing before the LORD, 
For he comes to judge the eretz. 
He will judge the world with righteousness, 
And the peoples with equity.


PSALMS:  128 

1 Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, 
Who walks in his ways. 
2 For you will eat the labor of your hands. 
You will be happy, and it will be well with you. 
3 Your wife will be as a fruitful vine, 
In the innermost parts of your house; 
Your children like olive plants, Around your table. 
4 Behold, thus is the man blessed who fears the LORD. 
5 May the LORD bless you out of Tziyon, 
And may you see the good of Yerushalayim all the days of your life. 
6 Yes, may you see your children's children. 
Shalom be upon Yisra'el.


PROVERBS:  8

1 Doesn't wisdom cry out? 
Doesn't understanding raise her voice?
2 On the top of high places by the way, 
Where the paths meet, she stands. 
3 Beside the gates, at the entry of the city, 
At the entry doors, she cries aloud: 
4 "To you men, I call! 
I send my voice to the sons of mankind. 
5 You simple, understand prudence. 
You fools, be of an understanding heart. 
6 Hear, for I will speak excellent things. 
The opening of my lips is for right things. 
7 For my mouth speaks truth. 
Wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 
8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness. 
There is nothing crooked or perverse in them. 
9 They are all plain to him who understands, 
Right to those who find knowledge. 
10 Receive my instruction rather than silver; 
Knowledge rather than choice gold. 
11 For wisdom is better than rubies. 
All the things that may be desired can't be compared to it. 
12 "I, wisdom, have made prudence my dwelling. 
Find out knowledge and discretion. 
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil. 
I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the perverse mouth. 
14 Counsel and sound knowledge are mine. 
I have understanding and power. 
15 By me kings reign, 
And princes decree justice. 
16 By me princes rule; Nobles, 
and all the righteous rulers of the eretz. 
17 I love those who love me. 
Those who seek me diligently will find me. 
18 With me are riches, honor, 
Enduring wealth, and prosperity. 
19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold; 
My yield than choice silver. 
20 I walk in the way of righteousness, 
In the midst of the paths of justice; 
21 That I may give wealth to those who love me. 
I fill their treasuries.
22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his work, 
Before his deeds of old. 
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, 
Before the eretz existed. 
24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth, 
When there were no springs abounding with water. 
25 Before the mountains were settled in place, 
Before the hills, I was brought forth; 
26 While as yet he had not made the eretz, nor the fields, 
Nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 
27  When he established the heavens, I was there; 
When he set a circle on the surface of the deep, 
28 When he established the clouds above, 
When the springs of the deep became strong, 
29 When he gave to the sea its boundary, 
That the waters should not violate his mitzvah, 
When he marked out the foundations of the eretz; 
30 Then I was the craftsman by his side. 
I was a delight day by day, 
Always rejoicing before him, 
31 Rejoicing in his whole world. 
My delight was with the sons of men. 
32 "Now therefore, my sons, listen to me, 
For blessed are those who keep my ways. 
33 Hear instruction, and be wise, Don't refuse it. 
34 Blessed is the man who hears me, 
Watching daily at my gates, 
Waiting at my door posts. 
35 For whoever finds me, finds life, 
And will obtain favor from the LORD. 
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. 
All those who hate me love death.”


OLD TESTAMENT:  ISAIAH 51:1 - 53:12

51:1 Listen to me, you who follow after righteousness, you who seek the LORD: look to the rock whence you were hewn, and to the hold of the pit whence you were dug. 2 Look to Avraham your father, and to Sarah who bore you; for when he was but one I called him, and I blessed him, and made him many.3 For the LORD has comforted Tziyon; he has comforted all her waste places, and has made her wilderness like `Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. 4 Attend to me, my people; and give ear to me, my nation: for a law shall go forth from me, and I will establish my justice for a light of the peoples. 5 My righteousness is near, my salvation is gone forth, and my arms shall judge the peoples; the isles shall wait for me, and on my arm shall they trust. 6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look on the eretz beneath; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the eretz shall wax old like a garment; and those who dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be forever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. 7 Listen to me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; don't you fear the reproach of men, neither be you dismayed at their insults. 8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool; but my righteousness shall be forever, and my salvation to all generations. 9 Awake, awake, put on strength, arm of the LORD; awake, as in the days of old, the generations of ancient times. Isn't it you who did cut Rachav in pieces, who pierced the monster? 10 Isn't it you who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep; who made the depths of the sea a way for the redeemed to pass over? 11 The ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing to Tziyon; and everlasting joy shall be on their heads: they shall obtain gladness and joy; [and] sorrow and sighing shall flee away. 12 I, even I, am he who comforts you: who are you, that you are afraid of man who shall die, and of the son of man who shall be made as grass; 13 and have forgotten the LORD your Maker, who stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the eretz; and fear continually all the day because of the fury of the oppressor, when he makes ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor? 14 The captive exile shall speedily be loosed; and he shall not die [and go down] into the pit, neither shall his bread fail. 15 For I am the LORD your God, who stirs up the sea, so that the waves of it roar: the LORD of Hosts is his name. 16 I have put my words in your mouth, and have covered you in the shadow of my hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the eretz, and tell Tziyon, You are my people. 17 Awake, awake, stand up, Yerushalayim, that have drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his wrath; you have drunken the bowl of the cup of staggering, and drained it. 18 There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she has brought forth; neither is there any who takes her by the hand among all the sons who she has brought up. 19 These two things are befallen you, who shall bemoan you? desolation and destruction, and the famine and the sword; how shall I comfort you? 20 Your sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as an antelope in a net; they are full of the wrath of the LORD, the rebuke of your God. 21 Therefore hear now this, you afflicted, and drunken, but now with wine: 22 Thus says your Lord GOD, and your God who pleads the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of your hand the cup of staggering, even the bowl of the cup of my wrath; you shall no more drink it again: 23 and I will put it into the hand of those who afflict you, who have said to your soul, Bow down, that we may go over; and you have laid your back as the ground, and as the street, to those who go over. 

52:1 Awake, awake, put on your strength, Tziyon; put on your beautiful garments, Yerushalayim, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean. 2 Shake yourself from the dust; arise, sit [on your throne], Yerushalayim: loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, captive daughter of Tziyon. 3 For thus says the LORD, You were sold for nothing; and you shall be redeemed without money. 4 For thus says the Lord GOD, My people went down at the first into Mitzrayim to sojourn there: and the Ashshur has oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what do I here, says the LORD, seeing that my people is taken away for nothing? those who rule over them do howl, says the LORD, and my name continually all the day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore [they shall know] in that day that I am he who does speak; behold, it is I. 
7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes shalom, who brings good news of good, who publishes salvation, who says to Tziyon, Your God reigns! 8 The voice of your watchmen! they lift up the voice, together do they sing; for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD returns to Tziyon. 9 Break forth into joy, sing together, you waste places of Yerushalayim; for the LORD has comforted his people, he has redeemed Yerushalayim. 10 The LORD has made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the eretz have seen the yeshu`ah of our God. 11 Depart you, depart you, go you out from there, touch no unclean thing; go you out of the midst of her; cleanse yourselves, you who bear the vessels of the LORD. 12 For you shall not go out in haste, neither shall you go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Yisra'el will be your rearward. 13 Behold, my servant shall deal wisely, he shall be exalted and lifted up, and shall be very high. 14 Like as many were astonished at you (his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men), 15 so shall he sprinkle many nations; kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they understand. 

53:1 Who has believed our message? and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? 2 For he grew up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness; and when we see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He was despised, and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and as one from whom men hide their face he was despised; and we didn't respect him. 4 Surely he has borne our infirmities, and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, struck of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our shalom was on him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, yet when he was afflicted he didn't open his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before its shearers is mute, so he didn't open his mouth. 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who [among them] considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living for the disobedience of my people to whom the stroke [was due]? 9 They made his grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in his death; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by the knowledge of himself shall my righteous servant justify many; and he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul to death, and was numbered with the transgressors: yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. 


NEW TESTAMENT:  EPHESIANS 5:1 - 33

5:1 Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children. 
2 Walk in love, even as Messiah also loved you, and gave himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling fragrance. 
3 But sexual immorality, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not even be mentioned among you, as becomes holy ones; 
4 nor filthiness, nor foolish talking, or jesting, which are not appropriate; but rather giving of thanks. 
5 Know this for sure, that no sexually immoral person, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and God. 
6 Let no man deceive you with empty words. For because of these things, the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience. 
7 Don't be therefore partakers with them. 
8 For you were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, 
9 for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth,
10 proving what is well-pleasing to the Lord. 
11 Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather even reprove them. 
12 For the things which are done by them in secret, it is a shame even to speak of. 
13 But all things, when they are reproved, are revealed by the light, for everything that is revealed is light. 
14 Therefore he says, "Awake, you who sleep, and arise from the dead, and Messiah will shine on you." 
15 Therefore watch carefully how you walk, not as unwise, but as wise; 
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 
17 Therefore don't be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 
18 Don't be drunken with wine, in which is an abandoned life, but be filled with the Spirit, 
19speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs; singing, and singing praises in your heart to the Lord; 
20 giving thanks always for all things in the name of our Lord, Yeshua the Messiah, to God, even the Father; 
21 subjecting yourselves one to another in the fear of Messiah. 
22 Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, and Messiah also is the head of the assembly, being himself the savior of the body. 
24 But as the assembly is subject to Messiah, so let the wives also be to their own husbands in everything. 
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Messiah also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it; 
26 that he might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of water with the word, 
27 that he might present the assembly to himself gloriously, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 
28 Even so ought husbands also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself. 
29 For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord also the assembly; 
30 because we are members of his body, of his flesh and bones. 
31 "For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will be joined to his wife. The two will become one flesh." 
32 This mystery is great, but I speak in regard of Messiah and of the assembly. 
33 Nevertheless each of you must also love his own wife even as himself; and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment