Friday, February 23, 2024

THEinc-HIM Daily Bible Meditation - October 11 - Full Text

Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 














OCTOBER 11


PSALMS:  11, 41, 71, 101, 131

PROVERBS:  11

OLD TESTAMENT:  MALACHI 3:1 - 4:6

NEW TESTAMENT:  REVELATIONS 22:1 - 21


PSALMS:  11

1 In the LORD do I take refuge. 
How can you say to my soul, 
"Flee as a bird to your mountain!" 
2 For, behold, the wicked bend their bows. 
They set their arrows on the strings, 
That they may shoot in darkness at the upright in heart. 
3 If the foundations are destroyed, 
What can the righteous do? 
4 The LORD is in his holy temple. 
The LORD is on his throne in heaven. 
His eyes observe. 
His eyes examine the children of men. 
5 The LORD examines the righteous, 
But the wicked and him who loves violence his soul hates.
6 On the wicked he will rain blazing coals; 
Fire, sulfur, and scorching wind shall be the portion of their cup. 
7 For the LORD is righteous. 
He loves righteousness. 
The upright shall see his face.


PSALMS:  41

1 Blessed is he who considers the poor: 
The LORD will deliver him in the day of evil. 
2 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive, 
He shall be blessed on the eretz, 
And he will not surrender him to the will of his enemies. 
3 The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed, 
And restore him from his bed of illness. 
4 I said, "LORD, have mercy on me. 
Heal me, for I have sinned against you." 
5 My enemies speak evil against me: 
"When will he die, and his name perish?" 
6 If he come to see me, he speaks falsehood. 
His heart gathers iniquity to itself. 
When he goes abroad, he tells it. 
7 All who hate me whisper together against me. 
They imagine the worst for me.
8 "An evil disease," they say, "has afflicted him. 
Now that he lies he shall rise up no more." 
9 Yes, my own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, 
Who ate bread with me, 
Has lifted up his heel against me.
10 But you, LORD, have mercy on me, and raise me up, 
That I may repay them. 
11 By this I know that you delight in me, 
Because my enemy doesn't triumph over me. 
12 As for me, you uphold me in my integrity, 
And set me in your presence forever. 
13 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Yisra'el, 
From everlasting and to everlasting! Amein and amein.


PSALMS:  71

1 In you, LORD, I take refuge. 
Never let me be put to shame. 
2 Deliver me in your righteousness, and rescue me. 
Turn your ear to me, and save me. 
3 Be to me a rock of refuge to which I may always go. 
Give the command to save me, 
For you are my rock and my fortress. 
4 Rescue me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, 
From the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. 
5 For you are my hope, Lord GOD; 
My confidence from my youth. 
6 I have relied on you from the womb. 
You are he who took me out of my mother's womb. 
I will always praise you. 
7 I am a marvel to many, 
But you are my strong refuge. 
8 My mouth shall be filled with your praise, 
With your honor all the day. 
9 Don't reject me in my old age. 
Don't forsake me when my strength fails. 
10 For my enemies talk about me. 
Those who watch for my soul conspire together, 
11 Saying, "God has forsaken him. 
Pursue and take him, for no one will rescue him." 
12 God, don't be far from me. 
My God, hurry to help me. 
13 Let my accusers be put to shame and consumed. 
Let them be covered with disgrace and scorn who want to harm me. 
14 But I will always hope, 
And will add to all of your praise. 
15 My mouth will tell about your righteousness, 
And of your salvation all day, 
Though I don't know its full measure. 
16 I will come with the mighty acts of the Lord GOD. 
I will make mention of your righteousness, even of yours alone. 
17 God, you have taught me from my youth. 
Until now, I have declared your wondrous works. 
18 Yes, even when I am old and gray-headed, 
God, don't forsake me, 
Until I have declared your strength to the next generation, 
Your might to everyone who is to come. 
19 Your righteousness also, God, reaches to the heavens; 
You who have done great things. 
God, who is like you? 
20 You, who have shown us many and bitter troubles, 
You will let me live. 
You will bring us up again from the depths of the eretz. 
21 Increase my honor, And comfort me again. 
22 I will also praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God. 
I sing praises to you with the lyre, 
Holy One of Yisra'el. 
23 My lips shall shout for joy! 
My soul, which you have redeemed, sings praises to you! 
24 My tongue will also talk about your righteousness all day long, 
For they are put to shame, and they are confounded, 
who want to harm me.


PSALMS:  101

1 I will sing of loving kindness and justice. 
To you, LORD, I will sing praises. 
2 I will be careful to live a blameless life. 
When will you come to me? 
I will walk within my house with a blameless heart. 
3 I will set no vile thing before my eyes. 
I hate the deeds of faithless men. 
They will not cling to me. 
4 A perverse heart will be far from me. 
I will have nothing to do with evil. 
5 I will silence whoever secretly slanders his neighbor. 
I won't tolerate one who is haughty and conceited. 
6 My eyes will be on the faithful of the land, 
That they may dwell with me. 
He who walks in a perfect way, He will serve me.
7 He who practices deceit won't dwell within my house. 
He who speaks falsehood won't be established before my eyes. 
8 Morning by morning, I will destroy all the wicked of the land; 
To cut off all the workers of iniquity from the LORD's city.


PSALMS:  131

1 LORD, my heart isn't haughty, nor my eyes lofty; 
Neither do I concern myself with great matters, 
Or things too wonderful for me. 
2 Surely I have stilled and quieted my soul, 
Like a weaned child with his mother, 
Like a weaned child is my soul within me. 
3 Yisra'el, hope in the LORD, 
From this time forth and forevermore.


PROVERBS:  11

1 A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, 
But accurate weights are his delight. 
2 When pride comes, then comes shame, 
But with humility comes wisdom. 
3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them, 
But the perverseness of the treacherous shall destroy them. 
4 Riches don't profit in the day of wrath, 
But righteousness delivers from death. 
5 The righteousness of the blameless will direct his way, 
But the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 
6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them, 
But the unfaithful will be trapped by evil desires. 
7 When a wicked man dies, hope perishes, 
And expectation of power comes to nothing. 
8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, 
And the wicked takes his place.
9 With his mouth the godless man destroys his neighbor, 
But the righteous will be delivered through knowledge. 
10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices. 
When the wicked perish, there is shouting. 
11 By the blessing of the upright, the city is exalted, 
But it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. 
12 One who despises his neighbor is void of wisdom, 
But a man of understanding holds his shalom. 
13 One who brings gossip betrays a confidence, 
But one who is of a trustworthy spirit is one who keeps a secret. 
14 Where there is no wise guidance, the nation falls, 
But in the multitude of counselors there is victory. 
15 He who is collateral for a stranger will suffer for it, 
But he who refuses pledges of collateral is secure. 
16 A gracious woman obtains honor, 
But violent men obtain riches. 
17 The merciful man does good to his own soul, 
But he who is cruel troubles his own flesh. 
18 The wicked earns deceitful wages, 
But he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward. 
19 He who is truly righteous gets life. 
He who pursues evil gets death. 
20 Those who are perverse in heart are an abomination to the LORD, 
But those whose ways are blameless are his delight. 
21 Most assuredly, the evil man will not be unpunished, 
But the seed of the righteous will be delivered. 
22 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout, 
Is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion. 
23 The desire of the righteous is only good. 
The expectation of the wicked is wrath. 
24 There is one who scatters, and increases yet more. 
There is one who withholds more than is appropriate, but gains poverty. 
25 The liberal soul shall be made fat. 
He who waters shall be watered also himself. 
26 He who withholds grain, the people will curse him, 
But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it. 
27  He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, 
But he who searches after evil, it shall come to him. 
28 He who trusts in his riches will fall, 
But the righteous shall flourish as the green leaf. 
29 He who troubles his own house shall inherit the wind. 
The foolish shall be servant to the wise of heart. 
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life. 
He who is wise wins souls. 
31 Behold, the righteous shall be repaid in the eretz; 
How much more the wicked and the sinner!


OLD TESTAMENT:  MALACHI 3:1 - 4:6

3:1 "Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says the LORD of hosts. 2 "But who can endure the day of his coming? And who will stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire, and like launderer's soap; 3 and he will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi, and refine them as gold and silver; and they shall offer to the LORD offerings in righteousness. 4 Then the offering of Yehudah and Yerushalayim will be pleasant to the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in ancient years. 5 I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against the perjurers, and against those who oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and who deprive the foreigner of justice, and don't fear me," says the LORD of Hosts. 6 "For I, the LORD, don't change; therefore you, sons of Ya`akov, are not consumed. 7 From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my ordinances, and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD of Hosts. "But you say, 'How shall we return?' 8 Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me! But you say, 'How have we robbed you?' In tithes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with the curse; for you rob me, even this whole nation. 10 Bring the whole tithe into the store-house, that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough for. 11 I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast its fruit before its time in the field," says the LORD of Hosts. 12 "All nations shall call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land," says the LORD of Hosts. 13 "Your words have been stout against me," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'What have we spoken against you?' 14 You have said, 'It is vain to serve God;' and 'What profit is it that we have kept his charge, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of Hosts? 15 Now we call the proud happy; yes, those who work wickedness are built up; yes, they tempt God, and escape.' 16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke one with another; and the LORD listened, and heard, and a book of memory was written before him, for those who feared the LORD, and who honored his name. 17  They shall be mine," says the LORD of Hosts, "my own possession in the day that I make, and I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him. 18 Then you shall return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God and him who doesn't serve him. 

4:1 "For, behold, the day comes, it burns as a furnace; and all the proud, and all who work wickedness, will be stubble; and the day that comes will burn them up," says the LORD of Hosts, "that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But to you who fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings. You will go out, and leap like calves of the stall. 3 You shall tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I make," says the LORD of Hosts. 4 "Remember the law of Moshe my servant, which I commanded to him in Horev for all Yisra'el, even statutes and ordinances. 5 Behold, I will send you Eliyah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the eretz with a curse." 


NEW TESTAMENT:  REVELATIONS 22:1 - 21

22:1 He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb, 
2 in the midst of its street. On this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruits, yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 
3 There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will serve him. 
4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 
5 There will be no more night, and they need no lamp light, neither sunlight; for the Lord God will give them light. They will reign forever and ever. 
6 He said to me, "These words are faithful and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angels to show to his servants the things which must happen soon." 
7  "Behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." 
8 Now I, Yochanan, am the one who heard and saw these things. When I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who had shown me these things.
9 He said to me, "See you don't do it! I am a fellow bondservant with you and with your brothers, the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God." 
10 He said to me, "Don't seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 
11 He who acts unjustly, let him act unjustly still. He who is filthy, let him be filthy still. He who is righteous, let him do righteousness still. He who is holy, let him be holy still." 
12 "Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work. 
13 I am the Alef and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 
14 Blessed are those who do his mitzvot, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.
15 Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 
16 I, Yeshua, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star." 
17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" He who hears, let him say, "Come!" He who is thirsty, let him come. He who desires, let him take the water of life freely. 
18 I testify to every man who hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone adds to them, may God add to him the plagues which are written in this book. 
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, may God take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book. 
20 He who testifies these things says, "Yes, I come quickly." Amein! Come, Lord Yeshua. 
21 The grace of the Lord Yeshua be with all the holy ones. Amein.

John 3:16-21 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, F that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. G 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." H

No comments:

Post a Comment